Sign in to follow this  
Guest 499DRJustin

Did I miss something here?

Guest 499DRJustin

OK, I just payed for and downloaded the Gold edition of FS2Crew. I was under the impression it included all the 3rd party aircraft listed. Under requirements there is listed "FSX/FS9" I didn't see anything about having to purchase the PMDG, Level D, and FeelThere aircraft. So I have 2 choices here, purchase the aircraft, or ask for a refund.Your website is slightly misleading for what you get for $70. So now I need $40 for Wilco's Airbus series, $50 for the PMDG,and $55 for the Level D 767.You should probably think about adding a line in the "Requirements" box about having to actually own the aircraft first, in order to use them. That's an extra $145 in cost.Who can I contact about getting a refund for the Gold edition. Not saying I want to ditch FS2Crew altogether, just that I may have bitten off more than I can chew, so to speak.

Hi Justin,I'm sorry there was some misunderstanding, but Flight Crew X does not include the aircraft, only the associated FS2Crew versions.It would be nice to include the aircraft, but if I were to include all the aircraft, I'd need to buy the rights from the associated developers and publishers, and instead of Flight Crew X being $69.95 it would be probably over $350 in total.You don't need all the 3rd party aircraft included in Flight Crew X to be able to use the software.Flight Crew X works with the default aircraft listed. Personally, though, you would do well to purchase some of the 3rd party aircraft as they are the best, and will make your simulator experience 100 times better.You can email me at: admin@fs2crew.com.Cheers,Bryan

Guest 499DRJustin

>Hi Justin,>>I'm sorry there was some misunderstanding, but Flight Crew X>does not include the aircraft, only the associated FS2Crew>versions.>>It would be nice to include the aircraft, but if I were to>include all the aircraft, I'd need to buy the rights from the>associated developers and publishers, and instead of Flight>Crew X being $69.95 it would be probably over $350 in total.>>You don't need all the 3rd party aircraft included in Flight>Crew X to be able to use the software.>>Flight Crew X works with the default aircraft listed. >>Personally, though, you would do well to purchase some of the>3rd party aircraft as they are the best, and will make your>simulator experience 100 times better.>>>You can email me at: admin@fs2crew.com.>>Cheers,>Bryan>>>>>Thanks! After a few flights using FS2crew in the Cessna, I'm definitely impressed! I hope I didn't come off the wrong way in the original post! I don't intend to buy all those aircraft, however, after trying one, who knows! Time to go shopping for FS2Crew compatible jets! I will be in touch. Thanks!