Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagle65

trouble with FS2crew for wilco vol1 and 2 + FlightCrewX

Guest Eagle65

Hallo,I buy FS2crew for wilco vol 1 and 2 from aerosoft.works perfect. Today i download and install the FlightCrewX.After install the Start-Center open and the FS2crew for wilco vol 1 and 2 are not showing in the Start-Center,only the feelthere A320 ?I deinstall the FS2crew for wilco vol 1 and 2 and install new.After this, feelthere Airbus SE is showing,but the PMDG 737 not !?Download the new Start-Center don

Hi Andy,It's a tad complex, so please bear with me:There are two separate FS2Crew Start Centers.One for Flight Crew X.And one that handles the individual versions of FS2Crew as a group (Non-Flight Crew X).FS2Crew Wilco Airbus Special Edition (which handles Volume 1 and Volume 2) would be handled by the non-Flight Crew X Start Center.The PMDG 737 sub-tab is only available on the Flight Crew X Start Center. It is not available in the regular, non-Flight Crew X Start Center.Does that help?Cheers,Bryan

Guest Eagle65

Hello Bryan,thanks for your fasr answer! I have another question.Is there a difference between Crew X PMDG and the PMDG 737 to 747 from the single download ?grettingsAndy

Guest Eagle65

Hi Bryan,so first, FS2crew it

Guest Eagle65

Sorry Bryan,now i read, the updates are including !have a nice dayAndy

It's a tad complex, so please bear with me: There are two separate FS2Crew Start Centers. One for Flight Crew X. And one that handles the individual versions of FS2Crew as a group (Non-Flight Crew X). FS2Crew Wilco Airbus Special Edition (which handles Volume 1 and Volume 2) would be handled by the non-Flight Crew X Start Center. The PMDG 737 sub-tab is only available on the Flight Crew X Start Center. It is not available in the regular, non-Flight Crew X Start Center.
I'm sorry to have to bring this question up but I guess I'm confused on the answer. I purchased the FS2Crew for Airbus 1 & 2, flew 1 flight with it and enjoyed it so much that I went and purchased the Gold Edition.On my desktop I have 2 FS2Crew icons:FS2Crew FS9 Start Center February 2009 - The one I updated and ran my Airbus SEFS9 Flight Crew Start Center - The one that installed with the Gold packNo matter which one I click on, it brings up the Gold pack start center and the Airbus SE tab is missing. It seems the only way that I can get the Airbus SE start center back is by re-installing the Airbus SE pack...but then I can't access the gold start center after wards.

I'm sorry to have to bring this question up but I guess I'm confused on the answer. I purchased the FS2Crew for Airbus 1 & 2, flew 1 flight with it and enjoyed it so much that I went and purchased the Gold Edition.On my desktop I have 2 FS2Crew icons:FS2Crew FS9 Start Center February 2009 - The one I updated and ran my Airbus SEFS9 Flight Crew Start Center - The one that installed with the Gold packNo matter which one I click on, it brings up the Gold pack start center and the Airbus SE tab is missing. It seems the only way that I can get the Airbus SE start center back is by re-installing the Airbus SE pack...but then I can't access the gold start center after wards.
Try re-installing the latest version of the FS2Crew Start Center; in fact I just released the Feb 2009 version.It's available on the "Downloads" page on the FS2Crew website.Cheers,

Try re-installing the latest version of the FS2Crew Start Center; in fact I just released the Feb 2009 version.It's available on the "Downloads" page on the FS2Crew website.Cheers,
Sorry, no joy. After installing the Feb 2009 version, It went back to the Airbus SE start center and can't get to the Gold edition tabs. I tried uninstalling both versions and when uninstalling the Gold edition, it said it could not find the backup panel.cfg files and that I'd have to restore them manually...I guess the only way to do that is re-install all the affected aircraft. :( I'm beginning to wonder that only one version can be installed, because they aren't working together and it's a little frustrating.

Sorry, no joy. After installing the Feb 2009 version, It went back to the Airbus SE start center and can't get to the Gold edition tabs. I tried uninstalling both versions and when uninstalling the Gold edition, it said it could not find the backup panel.cfg files and that I'd have to restore them manually...I guess the only way to do that is re-install all the affected aircraft. :( I'm beginning to wonder that only one version can be installed, because they aren't working together and it's a little frustrating.
You should be able to use them jointly. The Flight Crew X and regular Start Centers are separate, so I'm not sure what's happening in your case.Please send me an email and I'll give you one-on-one support.admin@fs2crew.comWe'll get this sorted out for you.Best,

You should be able to use them jointly. The Flight Crew X and regular Start Centers are separate, so I'm not sure what's happening in your case.Please send me an email and I'll give you one-on-one support.admin@fs2crew.comWe'll get this sorted out for you.Best,
Hi,I would like to know if this problem could be solved, becuase I don't want to get the same trouble.I recently bought the FS2Crew Wilco feelThere Airbus Special Edition (download from Aerosoft) and I think it's a great add-on, so I'd like to buy the Flight Crew X Gold Edition for my PMDG 737, 747 and LVLD 767.An other question: Which versions of the PMDG 737 are supported by the Flight Crew X Gold Edition? Both the 600/700 and 800/900 or only one of them?Thank you very much.Best regardsOlli

Regards

Oliver Holstein

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hi,I would like to know if this problem could be solved, becuase I don't want to get the same trouble.I recently bought the FS2Crew Wilco feelThere Airbus Special Edition (download from Aerosoft) and I think it's a great add-on, so I'd like to buy the Flight Crew X Gold Edition for my PMDG 737, 747 and LVLD 767.An other question: Which versions of the PMDG 737 are supported by the Flight Crew X Gold Edition? Both the 600/700 and 800/900 or only one of them?Thank you very much.Best regardsOlli
Hi Olli,Check your PMs.Best,