Sign in to follow this  
dejavu1953

Atention tecnical suport problems instalation FS2Crew FSX Flight ATR Edition

Please i can not instal corretly. I have instaled de first FS2Crew and now i buy the FSX Flight ATR Edition and in the FS2Crew start Center on the center window they are not " Restore Original Flight1 ATR Panel Config Files" but yes "Set Panel Config Files for FS2Crew ATR".I make the reg Chek and is ok i find de fsx in "local_machine" when i push boton to "Save" a warning message said "sorry, unable to find This flight atr Panel CFG file"I do what BRIAN told me to do, FS Registry Repair and reinstal FSCrew but NO Results. Please my native lenguase is not english i do my best to explain everthing, be kind and tell me with basic english what i have to do step by step...I also have instaled the Level_D 767-300 First FS2Crew best regardsluis

Hello Luis,Don't worry, your English is good :-)1. Are you referring to Flight Crew X or an individual FS2Crew product?2. Which version of the ATR did you buy? FS9 or FSX? Do you have the associated host aircraft installed?All the best,Bryan

Hello BryanFirst i have the FS2Crew And now i buy the last version FSX ATR Edition and i have instaled with first FS2Crew the 767 Level-D.best regardsluis

>Hello Luis,>>There are several versions of FS2Crew.>>Do you own Flight crew X?>>Please email me your Order Number so I can see which versions>of FS2Crew you have.>>Do you own the Flight1 ATR aircraft?>>All the best,>>BryanHello Bryan (thanks for your simpaty)next i copy my orders FSCrew:1. FSCrew FSX Level-D 767 Edition Order To: Flight1.Com order number: 547228-YTY9TLEG -> 24/02/2008 ----------------------------------------------2. FSCrew FSX Flight1 ATR Edition Order to: FS2Crew Online Store order number: 1306 --> 04/09/2008 ----------------------------------------------about your question: (Do you own the Flight1 ATR aircraft?)(ufffff......) the ATR is a aircraft??? i suposed ATR some kind of tecnical inicials to something of the produt and FSX Flight1 ATR Edition whos the last version of FS2Crew for that reason i buy the produt...Bryan plese be pacient and tell me what i have to do.If i nead some kind of diferent airplane to run this program than no whay because i always fly with 767-300 (i took al most one year to learn fly with 767 to now change the aircraft :)))...Maybe you have a solution...:)Tanks for your timebest regardsluis

Hello BryanNO, i havent the Flight1 ATR aircraft.I thought the FS2Crew Flight1 ATR Edition whos the last version for FSCrew.I whos looking for (real voices) in cockpit, you know checklist etc etc... Now i buy FDC Livecockpit it's okay but not 100% but easyer to work.Bryan the FSCrew Gold Edition it's okay for the 767 Level-D and easyer to work than the version FS2Crew for 767 Level-D ?? Posible to start flight on Gate with engines start?Any discount to FS2Crew Gold Edition? 15 euros?? :))Yesterday i whos looking the ATR airplane but to be honest until now i think the 767 level D is the most realist airplane for FSX (it's my opinion)Bryan maybe one day you create a FS2Crew where you program a flight some kind of window where you put Departure and Arrive, cruising altitud some kind of FMC (flight menagement control)think about that. The idea is create the most real flight.If you are near me i convence you :)thanks for everthing bryan you are a nice personluisnote: my first hobby is my sailing boat, i am sailing since 9 years old and now i have 54 :) and the second is the simulator FSX like you se two things calms and relax :)