Sign in to follow this  
TrevorS

bugs !!!!

Hi TomHave you been able to contact the developers of the iFly package?Is there any indication that they will release patch 3 for FS2004?There are still many, many bugs in the panel and FDE. What their manual says and what the panel does are two different things. I am prepared to make a list of bugs after testing, but will they be prepared to attend to them? I have contacted them and await their reply.RegardsTrevor

I received a reply from Shen today and he has indicated that he will try and resolve the bugs still plaguing an otherwise excellent panel. Once sorted out, I believe this panel will be unbeatable (IMHO).Trevor

Trevor,It would be a good idea to post your bug list, even if you already have feedback the developers will fix them. The list would be augmented by others perhaps listing some unknown to the developers. Regards,Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Hi Trevor,Could you please post your list of bugs? I will find my listand post them here in the next few days.Did Shen indicate that he reads this board? Or is he blockedfrom accessing it?Thanks,dan >I received a reply from Shen today [...]

Hi Trevor, Could you please post your list of bugs? I will find my list and post them here in the next few days. Did Shen indicate that he reads this board? Or is he blocked from accessing it? Thanks, dan >I received a reply from Shen today [...]
Hello, Does anybody have any info about if iFLY still 'developing' or fixing some bugs which appers on the time ?It would be nice to hear that it is still somehow alive as it is great add-on.any info would be appreciatedmany thanks for the feedbackregardsJM

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3