Sign in to follow this  
Jones

FS2Crew MD-11 Pax Emergency

Hi, I have a problem or a question more or less I was doing an IFR flight to RDU from DFW and got a message fromthe "crew" about a pax that had a heart attack how often does this actually happen,I was unaware FS2crew did this, nice and very realistic. Of course Vatsim ATC was very understandable about my landing at Atlantaunplanned. I guess they are used to this kind of stuff. and after the more then 11 or 12 flight I have done withFS2crew MD-11 edition I am amazed you guys took the time to implement this kind of simulation.I lost count of how many flights I have done with it so what i have is an estimate.Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

Guest Pancratios

Eric - daily, somewhere in the world.If you're curious look at The Aviation Herald website www.avherald.com It makes for fascinating (and occasionally sad) reading. Two medical emergencies so far today - one operator's diversion was at a cost of 20 tons of fuel dumped! Bob

I see thanks, one more question, what does FA Mean?Note: I got the Smoking in the LAv during my flight from EBBR to KJFK, bout 2 hours and 22 minutes into the flight it seems someone could not follow instructions very well. This happened earlier tonight.Thank YouMD-11 First OfficerDVA5862 Eric Wade Joneswww.Deltava.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hello all, Does these types of events happen automatically? Or do you have to activate them in some menu? Aaron