Sign in to follow this  
jjf

A couple of problems

Hi,I am having a couple of issues with FS2Crew for the MD-11 and was wondering if anyone can help.1) I have seen the timer (when at the gate) reach 0 and then change back to 27+ minutes. This has happened a couple of times2) On the same flights, having completed the Approach checklist, FS2Crew suddenly goes into Go-Around mode, gear up, flaps 15 etc, and will not allow me to change modes. I can land but it's stuck in G/A mode. I am not sure if the two things are connected but the 2nd only happens if the first has happened. Otherwise all is normal.I am running FSX on Vista 64. The only things running are ASV v6 and Radar Contact 4.3.Jonathan

Hello Jon,Did you install the update?1. I'll look into. See if you can reproduce it consistently. When the wheels are off the ground, the counter should be forced to 0 regardless.2. The update should prevent that from occurring. What happened is that you accidentally forgot to complete the Transition Level call (press the Red button a second time to call "Top"), or you pressed the Red button when there was no need to press the Red button.So basically FS2Crew thought the Red button was still pressed when Go Around mode became available, thus triggering Go Around mode.The update should prevent that possibility from happening as it forces the Red button to resent to off prior to Go Around mode becoming available just in case.http://www.fs2crew.com/shop/Updates/FSXPMDGMD11.zipAll the best,Bryan

I did install the update but will install again just to be sure and test again next weekend. I am pretty sure I pressed the Red button a second time for the Top call.Thanks Jonathan

Bryan,I was able to reproduce the first problem consistently. When the timer reaches 0 minutes it changes back to a seemingly random number (I got +11 and +24 today).Jonathan