Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

2 QUESTIONS

1. To skip the "Profile and Navigation" call, right click with your mouse the Green button on the FS2Crew Main Panel when it displays PN on the button. You can even do that prior to takeoff if you want to set it up in advance.There is no option for a Heading Select call. But I'm going to double check that with my MD11 FO consultant as seem to recall him mentioning that you would arm HDG SEL on the ground.2. The Autoflight call is available up until the point when the Trans Alt (TA) call becomes available as displayed on the Red Button.If TA is displayed on the Red Button, then you would need to engage Autoflight in that case by hand, manually.Cheers,Bryan

1. thanks. I will try on my next flight, arming HDG select on ground.2. I may have done something wrong, because the first officer always select AUTOFLIGHT after Slats are retracted (or when passing the TA I don't remember well when, but anyway) without any intervention from me. I may have clicked the green or the red button, when I should not click.In the freighter model, sometimes the FO does the before start flow, and sometimes not, he doesn't switch Beacon to ON. In this last case, when "Before Start" is displayed, when I click green button, I don't have the before start check list read. I will read again the manual, but there is something I'm missing here.Otherwise, all is working perfectly as planned ;)

vpa055.png

Hi Stephane,I just spoke with my MD-11 consultant.I'm going to add a "Heading Pull" command option (instead of Profile and Nav).That'll be in the next update.For the before start flow and freighter, see if you can reproduce it consistently.If I can reproduce it, I can fix it if there is in fact an issue.Cheers!Bryan

Hi Bryan,First let me thank you and your team for this great product.I use the freighter, and I have the same problem as Stephane. During before start flow the FO doesn't turn the bcn ON, I have to do it myself. Then with before start display I press the green button but nothing happens. I have to press the arrow too move to the engine start. The problem is consistent for me, in fact it only works with the pax version.Thanks,Dan