Sign in to follow this  
stefltt

Main & Secondary button

Hello,I've also noticed something in the ATR version. Unlike the other version for 744 and 763, the main button is not responding sometimes, when doing the cheklist for example, The copilot reads the item, then I need to press the main button several times before I've got a response from the captain (maybe something with the direct x stuff?).This thing does not happen with the 744 and 763, when I press the main button once, I've got an answer as soon as I press the button.

vpa055.png

Hello Stephane,Hate to pass the buck, but I've never had that one reported before, or experienced it myself. So your guess is as good as mine. The exact same system is also used in the Airbus and 767 version.The way to test if its your joystick that's the issue is to use the keyboard for the buttons (and the joystick if you're using the keyboard to begin with).That way you can rule out an input issue.Cheers,Bryan

I tried with the keyboard substract and add, it works better, but sometimes, I need to press twice before it responds.I assigned two buttons on my flighststick pro with FSUIPC, simulating a keypress (- and +).It works good with the 747 and 767 and Airbus, but not good with ATR. I don't know why.

vpa055.png