Sign in to follow this  
byork

Update 1 now Available!!!

ATR Drivers,Update 1 is now available via the Downloads and Service Updates page on the FS2Crew website at: http://www.fs2crew.comUpdate 1 does two things:1. The panel.cfg files were updated so that you may now load a default aircraft prior to loading the FSX ATR. This should also correct a select activation issue a few users experienced.2. As per a user's request, you may now hold down the left/right mouse button to quickly cycle city selections on the PA page.Please read the Update 1 PDF manual!!!! It contains important info! An option to open the manual is available on the final install screen!Cheers,Bryan

Hello Bryan,I've just installed update 1. When choosing the ATR from the main window menu of FSX, I've got a CTD :ModName : acrew5.gauModVer 1.0.0.0ModStamp : 47b7c28fI did the installation 2 ways :1

vpa055.png

Hello Stephane,That's weird because Update 1 never touched the 'acrew5.gau' file.The only gauge file the Update touched was the one associated with the PA panel.I'd do a clean re-install of the Flight1 ATR and FS2Crew.Something got bungled in your setup somewhere.Cheers,Bryan

Guest johnan

I had exactly the same problem and I also tried to install the update in two ways but each time when I choose to fly the ATR I get a CTD.Removing the fs2crew update allows me to fly the ATR again.

Well that's just plain weird...Anyone else get experience this? I need to know what the common denominator is between you.To confirm, did you guys have the FSX option to load the 2D cockpit by default only (not VC) checked.Thanks,Bryan

yes I have the option ticked to load 2D Panel.I am with windows XP SP3, FSX + Acceleration pack, ASX, FS RealTimeFSUIPC (the latest version for FSX, 4,28 I think), the latest IVAP software.I also have all FS2crew versions, from PMDG 737 until ATR FSX, and all for FS9 and FSX (I am a great fan LOL)

vpa055.png

Guest johnan

I did not have the 2d panel option ticked, which I have now done, and the ATR loaded OK with FS2Crew.Must have been that.Apologies for time wasting!

nope. From FSX Menu, choosing the airport, changing time, then loading the ATR

vpa055.png

Hi, I tried another way.From FSX main page, choosing an airport, changing the aircraft to C172, press take off.Then when all is loaded, at the airport I chose with the C172, I changed the aircraft to the ATR72 with FS2crew SP1, now it loads correctly in 2D panel.So my conclusion is : always load a default flight first, then change to the ATR when the scenery is loaded

vpa055.png

Guest lochnil

hi Guys, 1st of all always loved your software, and used it since you first started. I have had a problem with atr 72 forever, ended up uninstalling fs2crew and giving up, I never was able to run it, and ran it witouth fs2crew, until now, that I'm reinstalling everything on windows 7 64. Rediscovered my flight 1 account and atr 72. So I was never able to activate fs2crew following ground power procedures, I pressed activate fs2crew and nothing would happen (no voice telling me about fs2crew) so now I've installed sp1 from flight1 and update 1 from you guys. And I am able to finnally activate it, but something weird happens I can't control overhead buttons in VC, whereas I've always been able. Only trough 2d. Is this normal?

hi Guys, 1st of all always loved your software, and used it since you first started. I have had a problem with atr 72 forever, ended up uninstalling fs2crew and giving up, I never was able to run it, and ran it witouth fs2crew, until now, that I'm reinstalling everything on windows 7 64. Rediscovered my flight 1 account and atr 72. So I was never able to activate fs2crew following ground power procedures, I pressed activate fs2crew and nothing would happen (no voice telling me about fs2crew) so now I've installed sp1 from flight1 and update 1 from you guys. And I am able to finnally activate it, but something weird happens I can't control overhead buttons in VC, whereas I've always been able. Only trough 2d. Is this normal?
Hi,Not being able to activate was probably a result of not having your parking brakes set.Overhead VC buttons: That is not normal.Did you try searching the Flight1 ATR Support forum for that issue?http://atr.flight1.net/forums/default.asp?C=1&title=atr-discussion-forumsThat'd be the best place to look.Cheers,