Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

FS2Crew program

Guest sanal

Bryan,Why most of the times when I opened ATR trough Fs2C Start manager. Fs2C program is not there. I keep going installing again and again,. I am sure there is simple answer to this problem. Will you please advise.By the way some times I am experiencing same issue with LDS-767,ThanksSanal

Hello Sanal,I'm not quite sure I follow.Are you referring to the ATR sub-tab in the Start Center?I'm guessing you installed an older version of FS2Crew, which would have overwrote the most current version of the Start Center.The solution is to re-download and re-install the most current version of the Start Center, here:http://www.fs2crew.com/shop/Updates/FS2Cre...nterMay2008.zipThanks,Bryan

Guest sanal

Bryan,I just re-installed your above download. I opened Start Center for LDS-767. I clicked on altimeter. NO FS2Crew Master. FS2Crew program is not there. I also loaded ATR-500 thought new Start Center ATR sub-tap. I clicked altimeter NO FsrCrew Master. Fs2Crew program disappeared.What shall I do?. Will I re-install LDS-767 and ATR-500 FS2Crew and delete all remaining Start Center or any other Fs2C fixes.(If yes this will be my maybe six or eight times I am reinstalling)ThanksSanal

Guest sanal

Bryan,Fs2x LDS 767 was my error. I was keep doing same error on and on.Finally I realized. Now corrected.ATR-500 I unistalled and re-installed FS2C and it is oK..As I ways said many time there is nothing wrong withFs2C, wrong with me.Best regardsSanal

Hello Sanal,The Start Center runs totally independent of Flight Simulator.You do not need to run the Start Center in order to use FS2Crew; it's optional.You cannot load the ATR or 767 through the Start Center. You can load FSX through the Start Center, but that's it.The FS2Crew in-game code consists of gauge files.These gauge files are added to the host aircraft's panel.cfg file.Accordingly, the in-game FS2Crew code only gets "loaded" in FSX/FS9 when the host aircraft's panel.cfg file gets loaded.Again, the Start Center has nothing to do with this process.So regarding your problem, please take a look at your panel.cfg file for the ATR and 767.You should see a bunch of FS2Crew window and gauge entries on it.Let me know what you see.P.S. Be sure to run the FS registry repair tool before re-installing FS2Crew. That could be a source of your issue.Cheers,Bryan

Guest sanal

"So regarding your problem, please take a look at your panel.cfg file for the ATR and 767"Please see attached Panel.cfg for 767 and ATR: