Sign in to follow this  
awralls

Allocating CH Pro Button Problem

Bryan,I have a CH Pro yoke and I can't seem to get FS2Crew to respond to button presses. I'm running CM Control Manager 4.2 in DIRECT mode, and I've used the Start Centre to set buttons 1 and 2 as the Main/Secondary buttons. I've ensured that there are no conflicting button allocations in FSX.The keyboard alternatives work fine, but I get nothing from the CH Pro buttons whatever I do. It all seemed so much easier in FS9!!Any help much appreciated,Kind regards,Andy RallsUK

Hi Bryan. Yeah, I did all that per the manual but it just wasn't having it. In the end, I allocated the buttons to the recommended key presses using FSUIPC and it works fine now. Bit of a mystery though.Andy

Andy,Glad you got it resolved.The more exotic high-end joysticks can be a bit of bugger.We tried to setup the Start Center so you could assign a button by pressing a button on your joystick (instead of selecting from a drop-down list).It worked fine for the ordinary joysticks, but for the more exotic stuff, it just didn't jell.Thank goodness for Pete Downson and his excellent FSUIPC utility :-)Bryan