Sign in to follow this  

Hello! New User here!

Hello everyone! I just found these forums and had to join, it looks like the best forum on the net for fs.I just ant to ask a couple of questions:1) where is the screenshot thread, as i've got some ones i am pround of.2) i've uploaded them with aol, but how do i post them here?3) what is the size limit for a pic?Thanks.

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Bob.Welcome to Avsim!1) http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID47/17532.html. Or chose it from the menu on the bottom right of this screen, towards the bottom of the selection list.2) Well, not sure where you uploaded them to, but usually all you need is the address of the pic, and it will automatically show up in a post, like http://www.nameofthedomain.com/nameofpicture.jpg Go ahead and right click the red x, then check the properties to see what the address was for this.By the way, before you post any pictures in any forum, make sure you read the guidelines in one of the anchored messages at the beggining.3) Read the guidelines as I am not sure, but I think it used to be 700x500.Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

thanx fabio!so 700x500 huh? How do resize my pics? Is this the absolute limit as opposed to a file size?