Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest grim_marmazet

Installation problems, grrrrr

I purchased the 757 pro-pack for FSX, quite excited to have a short to mid-range airliner, and when I tried to install using the "Instant Online Activation", all i got was;Error 12: Internal Sever ErrorSo I tried the manual way, produced the code file, sent it to them, just for their site to tell me the order number I just bought have been used too many times, and id have to submit a ticket giving them enough proof to unlock it again!Im not sure I can do much except hope they unlock it for me.Regards,Rik

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>So I tried the manual way, produced the code file, >sent it to them, just for their site to tell me the >order number I just bought have been used too many >times, and id have to submit a ticket giving them >enough proof to unlock it again!rik:who is "them", and "their"?--

Sorry, in my frustration I wasnt being clear.I bought it from the captain sim website, and sent the code file generated by the installer through this page http://www.captainsim.com/activ/offline.phpWhen I did that, the site told me it was locked due to being over the activation limit.Rik

OK..I am getting the same error.#####!I started the install but it went to lala land....didn't see anything happening. so I tried again and I got that message.What too many times?Sheesh!But I did not go the manual route... What do I do?MAnny

"I started the install but it went to lala land....didn't see anything happening. so I tried again and I got that message.What too many times?"I googled "error 12: Internal Server Error" and that's what Microsoft techie's say what happens when you get this error. Jim