Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest staang

Free Terminal Procedures for the 757

Hi all,In case you did not know it this is just to let you know that you can get free terminal procedures (SIDs, STARs and AIPs) from my site at http://PlanePath.com . The package contains current, real world terminal procedures and are updated every 28 days. The current cycle is the first run for CaptSim and I consider it a beta so let me know if they cause problems. Email address is in the "Read This First.txt" file or you can use the "Send Email" button from my site.Be advised that the worldwide procedures I provided that came with your plane are outdated (although most are actually still good). They will be deleted when you install the current cycle. The current procedures I supply are US, UK, Ireland and Scotland only so if you want to use any of the other countries that came with the aircraft install then you must save the SIDs.db, STARs.db and IAPs.db files before installing the new cycle. Then, since CaptSim decided to use only one file each for SIDs, STARs and IAPs, you will then have to manually cut and paste, with an ASCII editor, the procedures you want from the old files to the new files. Thanks for using PlanePath.RegardsTerry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!