Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 747ata32

Captainsim 757 Freighter Load Manager - How does it work?

With the long overdue release of "Block F", I finally decided to buy the CS 757. I continu to have very mixed feelings of this product, but since the PSS rendition of the 757 isn't 100% either, I am still giving it a chance.Flying with the FS9 version, one of the main irritators I have is the Load Manager of the Freighter model. I do not get it to work.Since CS still hasn't put up all the manuals (and I guess the exact procedure is described in the not yet released part #1), it has been trial and continuous error all the time.I see the loader, I drive it up to the aircraft, but then what?When I click the miniture ULD's nothing happens. I tried to drag the them (the mouse pointer does change into a little hand), but that doesn't do the trick either.I have tried the CS support system, but with the absence of a good forum and their somewhat strange ticketing system, I hope someone here can explain the procedure to follow, in order to load the freighter?Big thank you in advance for any help!Greets,Frank

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!