Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manny

What happens to the Service Ticket you create at CS?

I created a Service Ticket, to get my registration activated the day befoire yesterday and never heard back or even an acknowledgment from them?Any ideas where they went?MAnny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Now I am really livid!I get this e-0mailDear kdfjdkfjdf Manny,Thank you for contacting Captain Sim Customer Support.Your Ticket has been reviewed but cancelled because the same question has been previously answered.If you wish to review the answer please:- Check-in at http://www.captainsim.com/support/- Click Product Name > Customer Support > Search KB > C > Search for Question ID: 31)The Captain Sim web site, Knowledge Base and Manuals contain hundreds of articles designed to answer the majority of the questions asked of our Customer Support. Please always be sure to search the web site, Knowledge Base and Manuals PRIOR TO submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your Ticket cancellation.PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL. REPLIES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.Thank you,Captain Sim Customer Support-----------------------------------------------------What is Question ID: 31?It's the manual activation instruction.and I had mentioned in my service ticket to these idiots that even that was not working=======================================================this is my error message using process QID 31Error 06: This Order Number is not found in our records.Please try again. Make sure you use correct Order Number.Please refer to www.captainsim.com/support for details. =============================================================Freaking idiots won't even read my service ticket and they send me a standard john letter after two days! and I have always been a CS supporter.

Here's how it works: you submit a ticket, they review it, and cancel it, or..You send them an email, they respond evidentially not having read it, and..You request a refund/chargeback.You get the refund, but they don't even bother to tell you.Obviously the most cursory attempt at support is beyond them. If it doesn't work first time, request your money back because they can't be bothered working through your problems.Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/temp/avsim.gifConcorde Training Captainwww.bavirtual.co.uk

The Morons at CS sent me an e-mail with the exe file .. like as though downloading was my problem.I thought maybe it was another version (hope is eternal) and I tried installing that... and it tells my by Package B is not installed (Naturally that was uninstall ed by my previous attempt to install the upgrade package. I then tried again...and it goes to that error 12!Hello Morons at CS..are you listening?Manny

From Paypal!Dear Manny....We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.We were able to recover 24.99 EUR and this amount has been credited to you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort torecover the balance from the seller.If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's accountprivileges.

When PP receives a dispute,or in CS's case ALOT of them, they often will freeze that account until it is resolved.After PP froze their account after the C-130 was released, CS held the customers c-130 download hostage.As you have guessed, I was one of those.I received a email basically saying, tough sh**! Go after PP and get us our money and you can have your cherished plane.You can get away with that kinda crap just but karma in the way of a flight simmer who delt in international business law got involved.CS had a miraculous overnight rebirth and was really concerned about its customers. They opened their forum,posted proudly updates of upcoming patches for long overdue problems with existing products.They released a patch for the c-130 and everyone was all warm and fuzzy.They announced the 757 which would be released in blocks because they were listening to their customers and wanted the less fortunate to be able to afford it.:-erks In other words, instead of selling the cow once they intended on milking it over a period of time.But back to PP.I am shocked that PP still deals with CS but then again they are about as sleasy as it gets.I guess a bucks a buck.If PP bails you out you know you were dealing with a real scum bag.I was a big Ebay buyer but like alot, bumped heads with PP and learned to NEVER give anyone access to your bank account.If you must deal through PP, create a special checking account and keep as little as possible in it,withdrawing it to keep it low.Cause even if you are not a crook, someone will eventually file a dispute with you,its a old scam, and PP will lock your account down.I could go into details about my freinds account being frozen,checks bouncing ,fees,threats ect, but think I have :-violin enough.

I also had nothing but poor customer support from them !They also did the samething to me - I could not activate my new software because there online activation system was down and it din't work.And then they send me the same standard john letter took me 4 day's to active my software.Never did they help me out they just keep on sending the same type of form letter's I will not buy from them again.

And there will wounder why we will NOT BUY from them again.Hummm maybee the worst customer support I have seen the FS companys.Justflight and Wilco - Dreemfleet - PC Avator no problems at all.But CS is something else.I wish I know this before buying the 757 from them.It will be the last time I will do business with them !

I'm not defending anyone here. This is why CS have theire knowledge base which I found very cumbersome to use in the start whe I purchased 727 FSX and all the fixing where being done, Also the forum is the place to find fixes. Still for a payware I found it confusing and frustrating.

What was that saying?Once bitten.. Ariane Studios, Twice... CSForget it, I am an idiot for not doing more carefull reaserch.