Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ghiom

Feedback request - performance info

HiFor those who have already bought the CS 757, can they please advise on the following points (FS9 version preferably) :1) is it subject to OOM, especially on long flights?2) smoothness in VC?3) FMC terminal procedure: are they included?4) FMC VNAV descent: is it accurate?5) derate mode for T/O and climb? modeled?any other point worth mentioning?Thank youGhiom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Just bought the full CS 757 Pro line tonight for FS9.First impressions are that it is pretty nice. Here are some points I have found :-- Gorgous Model.- Gorgous VC.- Some bugs like 'Alt Alert' tone goes when pressing Seat Belts button!- Brakes seem stuck on all the time, once in the air. (if AB RTO is used).- Flight Dynamics seem ok.- Frame rates are pretty smooth but it seems highly affected by weather. When I set up some **medium** weather in Active Sky, hte 757 became very stuttery where most of my other planes do not.But overall, good potential. Not quite there, but not a disaster.Also, when are Captain Sim going to give us Key Commands so we're not so dependent on using the mouse !

..... I just removed the virtual cabin from the model using the config tool, and got MUCH better frame rates.This could be a real killer aircraft, once the bugs are ironed out. My FS "Brakes" indication came on again in the air (even without autobrakes being armed), which is annoying. Also, if you pause the sim for any reason, or make a change via the FS menu, when you return to the 757 it banks violently to get back to it's LNAV course (which I'm not sure why it's veered from the correct heading).And again, the inability to be able to assigne key commands to important things like the MCU is the only thing which would stop this being serious competition from the likes of Level D and PMDG.