Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G-SWSM

727 info.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's old - originally for FS2002, I believe. I've always found the instruments too small to read, and it has a very limited cockpit functionality. The flight model is mediocre at best. If you want a 727, you can't get better than the one that Dreamfleet offers via Flight1.DJ

The CS 727 is a fossil and you can read a few post to get my opinion on em.The Flightone 727 IMO was one of the best all around planes EVER made for FS9.I know the real plane well and it recreates the work involved in flying the 27.The graphics are no longer cutting edge and dated now but the overall depth,atmosphere and just plane fun to fly makes up for it.Dreamfleet does not make up timelines but I get the understanding they are working on a FSX version.Its on my MUST get list and I eagerly await it.I am even considering reinstalling FS9 and dusting off all my addons and start doing some airline flying again.The 727 will be one of the first I load.Considering I have over a grand in adddon, thats one heck of a endorsement.

Get the Dreamfleet 727, it rocks!Comes with free RXP weather radar too.Only thing bad (and I do mean the only thing) I can say about the DF 727 is the VC refresh rate is a touch slower than I would like.Everything else about it is 110%. It's top of the line quality.