Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scomeau1

Autopilot Activate Problem - CS757

I can't seem to activate the autopilot in CS757 I have tried everthing that I can think of.It just does nothing when I hit the AP button I'm at 5000 feet gear up ect.Any ideas guys ? Thanks Scott

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Did you initialize the INS ? AP won't work without that.>>LarryNo I did not Larry, How do you do that please ?Scott

Hi, I am also having this problem. No luck with the IRS, can't get anything to come up on the screen. The manual's instructions are useless!

Hi, I am also having this problem. No luck with the IRS, can't get anything to come up on the screen. The manual's instructions are useless!
yesterday, i made a flight from Miami to st Martin and the flight was perfect from the take off to descent, i made a Vor approach and when the rwy was in sight i tried to disconnect the autopilot to fly the aircraft by hand but the problem is that autopilot did want to disconnect and i found my self away from the rwy by 2 Nmi think that there's an issue with the autopilot?if someone has the solution please help?thanks in advance

Thats an issue, indeed. Disable the AP, push Pause and wait a while (15-20sec). For some reasons it takes a while until you get control back after deactivating AP.