Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jonriglar

Strange Flight Behaviour once Autopilot enabled

Hi allRecently (yesterday) purchased the 757-200 Pro Version 4.1.I have encountered some problems, apologies if covered elsewhere!1) When engaging the autopilot after climb out the plane starts to hunt (banking) left and right. It will continue to do this. It also climbs and falls, and then climbs again. Pretty useless for any meaningful flight!! I've read the manual, set things up correctly, scratching my head now...2) The weather radar just doesnt work, period.3) The air conditioning sound, if started, overrides all other sounds and carries on even after leaving the flight.I'm running FSX version on Windows XP home, with updated service packs on both apps. I dont have acceleration. My system is a Intel Dual Core 6600, with 3Gb RAM, Asus EN8800GTX. I have the Saitek X52 flight control system. I'm also running Active Sky (but have run the plane with Active Sky disabled). No other planes seem affected.I've checked teh Captain Sim forum but not found much info and a lot of negativity regarding customer support/bug fixes :( I've also sent a request for Tech Support to Captain Sim, but again, reading through other comments, I won't be holding my breath!!It's a shame that something that looks good (and seems to work fine on other 'systems') doesnt work on mine,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi jonI don't own the aircraft but read alot about it because I was interested in purchasing.Make sure you start with the default cessna. Allso load in the 2D cockpit. I thought I read you have to start the weather radar in 2D to see it show up in the 3D panel. I read this before the updates so I am not sure if this still is valid. Hope this info is useful.CheersBob

I bought the Pro Pack yesterday and am having exactly the same problem. I can't find a mention of it on the captain sim site either. Help anyone?