Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pkofman

fms post again

I now have capt sim fs9 757 v. 2.1has anyone determined how to import flightplans from fsnav, fsbuild or fs9 *.pln into the fms,I keep getting gps waypoints whenever i try to do this,the waypoints are only gps fixes no fix names are imported?I thought this might be fixed with this updatethoughts, ideas?peterpkofman@rogers.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I now have capt sim fs9 757 v. 2.1>has anyone determined how to import flightplans from fsnav,>fsbuild or fs9 *.pln into the fms,>I keep getting gps waypoints whenever i try to do this,the>waypoints are only gps fixes no fix names are imported?>I thought this might be fixed with this update>>thoughts, ideas?>>peter>pkofman@rogers.comPeter K P.EngCF-MMZToronto Ontario CanadaPMDG 747,737and 747FLevel D 767PSS Airbus pro A340-300In reality, a Mooney 201 PilotI just upgraded to 2.1 for 757 fs9I thought that the 2.1 fmc would be fixed and that one could import some data into it from the base fs or from a third party, Right now i get garbage waypoints when i try to do any import or when loading a fs flight planfor example i loaded a fs flight plan from ord to mia and the waypoints that came up in the fmc said that the distance between chicago and miami is 8556 mi.I shocked that the fmc has not been fixed.Please let me know if im missing something here , i really like the product but i also like to use the fmc for online flights.peter kofmanpkofman@rogers.com