Sign in to follow this  
sauviat

I Like The New Forum Set Up

It's over 2 years since I last visited the forums. I like the the new layout. Well done the Avsim Team!Sauviat, France

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Guest aafuss

The new forum main page requires less scrolling-I like it!Well done to the AVSIM team for moving all the posts over swiftly.

Guest CaptainCernick

Great job on some sorely needed modernisation of the forums! I always found the old software a bit outdated and clumsy.

It's going to take some getting used to. Am I right in assuming that the most recent posts are at the top, or does it only look that way because I'm logged in? :( Well done anyway guys, there are some new and really useful features.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Guest -BeNt-

Finally an updated forum!!! Now I don't have to grind my teeth clicking linear everytime I want to read something half normal haha. Good job, thanks, and welcome to the modern world, so what's next a site redesign?

Very nice. Thanks Tom and to all of the people in the background who made this possible.

Guest UlfB

Yes, I must agree to all positive responses. The new forums are easy to navigate and a delight to my eyes. I guess that the other parts of avsim also need a revamp now :(

Yes, I must agree to all positive responses. The new forums are easy to navigate and a delight to my eyes. I guess that the other parts of avsim also need a revamp now :(
Ulf, be careful... very very careful, about what you wish for. :(

Thanks Tom-these new forums are very slick and fast, and like fs too many sliders to play with! :(

Ditto here, like the new forums and also am quite impressed with the speed. Looks like a lot of hard work went into making the transition to the new forums appear so seamless. Regards,John

Hi Sauviat,You should come and visit the French Forum too!It's a very sexy one as well!:--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Great job! avsim the boards are really great! thanks for the hard work. :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Yep looking great!Thanks for coming back to this century :(

Guest 3rd seat
I like the forum. However, I'm so used to looking at the old one it's hard for my eyes to adjust to the new style :(
I second that thought Bryan, should take after the Outhouse forums.Hey Tom not everyone has 40yr old sight!! :(