Sign in to follow this  
sauviat

I Like The New Forum Set Up

Thanks Tom-these new forums are very slick and fast, and like fs too many sliders to play with! :(
:( Yes I'll second that Geof, it wasn't until I browsed around all the 85+ Categories, Library and not counting all the sub-categories and threads that are going on in the background,that one starts to realise that AVSIM is really a very remarkable website indeed, what a fantastic job Tom and your team too.

I have to say, I like the new forum as well, Great Job AVSIM! :(
Second that! Very well arranged :(

I agree with everything said above, indeed great layout, thanks for your efforts. What's next, the library perhaps? he he :(

Guest fullstoplanding

I am pleased with the new forum and am trying hard to comfortably navigate through it. There are many features waiting to be discovered. Since photography is a major interest of mine, I find the Screen Shot forum fascinating... a new art form :( Well done, Team.--Roger

Well written Roger. A new art form. :( Sorry men, I like the old forums.JimCYWG

I second that thought Bryan, should take after the Outhouse forums.Hey Tom not everyone has 40yr old sight!! :(
The new forum is quick 'N" slick, Good job Tom. My only thing is with the font colour, hard on old eyes. Regards, Douglas :(

Huge improvement for my Vista login problems! Well done!Peter Sydney Australia

I really like it. Easier to navigate, and replies are very, very easy. Thanks for the technologically- upward movement.Stan

Guest tmilton

The new forums are an absolute delight in many ways. Visually it's an improvement. Functionally, it's an improvement. Speed wise, an improvement as well.The older forum system was developed in the latter part of the 90's. It's a big relief to see that old previous century cumbersome system has finally been jettisoned. It's exciting to see that Avsim now has a 21st century forum for these 21st century times. Well done!

Guest fullstoplanding

" It's exciting to see that Avsim now has a 21st century forum for these 21st century times. Well done!"Yeh, but nearly all the posters were born in the 20th century. Just kidding :( I like it.--Roger

Guest UlfB
Ulf, be careful... very very careful, about what you wish for. :(
I knew it :( New library system on the way! :(