Sign in to follow this  
orbmis

Dp Altitude Question

Hello,Flying a FS2004 flight plan from KBOS to KLGA, and my 1st waypoint is BOSOX, whic is listed as 29 nm from KBOS. My RC controller info does state that I have Altitude restrictions. KBOS departure control sets me up for clearance to 1000 ft, but never moves me up any higher. I made it to my BOSOX waypoint, and beyond, but still was at 1000. When I decided on my own to move up to 8000, ATC advised to watch altitude, as I had been cleared to 1000.I've read the RC 4.3 manual on DP's & SIDS, but do not understand what I may be doing wrong here. Obviously, going on the premise it is me somehow, and not RC.Thanks for any help you may offer.orbmis

best thing to do is to create a .log, instructions pinned to the top of the forum. duplicate the problem, and send me the .logdid you pass within 2 miles of the first checkpoint?jd

best thing to do is to create a .log, instructions pinned to the top of the forum. duplicate the problem, and send me the .logdid you pass within 2 miles of the first checkpoint?jd
Hi John,,,As requested, log file sent. Thanks for your help!orbmis

according to the log, your cruise altitude is 1200 feetjd
<Blush> <sigh> How'd I miss that?!? Sorry for the mistake, and Thanks Again for the Help!!orbmis