Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Test Post

Trying to see how this works. I really miss the subject line for posting "I have baton"Baton Free TEST

Trying to see how this works. I really miss the subject line for posting "I have baton"

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I have the TEST baton from here to there in some virtual aircraft.Test Baton down at there.Added some old duenna.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Test Baton down at there.Added some old duenna. Seams we have to try this a few times to practice forum postings.

I hadn't even noticed that :(Too bad...
Seams we have to live with part of the first line as the "Subject line".

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Think it'd actually work better for me having the "I have the baton" all in the main reply... No typing the "I have baton" in the subject, then tabbing into the main body to type some filler text that doesn't mean a whole lot because the entire message is in the subject...This new forum will take some getting used to, though.... For both making the posts, and keeping track of them...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Baton claim and releaseIf you claim and release the baton in the first line, it seems to work OK in outline mode. This is a reply to my initial post.I think there are some issues in the imported threads that make it not look as nice as a new thread.

Trying to see how this works. I really miss the subject line for posting "I have baton"Baton Free TEST
Release the Baton hereSee how it looks
Baton claim and releaseIf you claim and release the baton in the first line, it seems to work OK in outline mode. This is a reply to my initial post.I think there are some issues in the imported threads that make it not look as nice as a new thread.
Baton Free Test replyBaton Free Again It seems to be adding onto my previous claim post

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

This is a test a the wingman batonI had the same problem.I think you have to be carefull to select the post again and then use "Add reply" button.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Replying Went wrong again. It added to the post i created before.Not sure what goes wrong.Wingman Down testWingman down test

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Yet yet another try on Wingman down testWingman down again

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Think it'd actually work better for me having the "I have the baton" all in the main reply... No typing the "I have baton" in the subject, then tabbing into the main body to type some filler text that doesn't mean a whole lot because the entire message is in the subject...This new forum will take some getting used to, though.... For both making the posts, and keeping track of them...
Hi Dave,How did you get your status thingy to say "Member Team Avsim RTWR"? I can't find anywhere to set that... :(

Klas - Not sure how he did that either. Looks like it is in place of where it says I am an advanced member.

Hi Dave,How did you get your status thingy to say "Member Team Avsim RTWR"? I can't find anywhere to set that... :(

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

In your profile, it's the custom member title. First option on the page on my screen..

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

In your profile, it's the custom member title. First option on the page on my screen..
Hmm... I don't have that option. Must be that you need a certain number of posts to be able to set it, or something like that. Better start spamming