Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Imaginesim Kiad

I'm 50/50 as to whether I should buy this. Has anyone got any comments about this airport? What about ImagineSim - are their products good?Thanks for any advice.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I'm 50/50 as to whether I should buy this. Has anyone got any comments about this airport? What about ImagineSim - are their products good?Thanks for any advice.
Just completed a test flight from ORD...not too impressed to be honest. First bug already in the AFCAD, the ILS 1L frequency differs from what's in current approach plates, but that happens, so it's not a biggie. Generally speaking though, while the texturing work is ok, detailed ground textures and photoscenery is limited to the immediate area surrounding the runways, so there are default textures all around the airport and even in between 1L and the other runways, creating a very cluttered and sloppy look. Their ATL scenery was crafted with more attention to detail than this one. They do offer a demo, so try that before you decide to buy :)

Just completed a test flight from ORD...not too impressed to be honest. First bug already in the AFCAD, the ILS 1L frequency differs from what's in current approach plates, but that happens, so it's not a biggie. Generally speaking though, while the texturing work is ok, detailed ground textures and photoscenery is limited to the immediate area surrounding the runways, so there are default textures all around the airport and even in between 1L and the other runways, creating a very cluttered and sloppy look. Their ATL scenery was crafted with more attention to detail than this one. They do offer a demo, so try that before you decide to buy :)
Dzieki.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Just downloaded it still havent tried it, but good thing theres a demo at there site.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

This has been my issue while there sceneries are alot better than default I find them way to generic anymore after the lates Fly Tampa FS dreamteam offerings and the various Aerosoft developers. I still havent got Atlanta but everthing prior I have but dont find myself flying to them that much. Maybe I have been spoiled by whats out there nowadays.Andrew

This has been my issue while there sceneries are alot better than default I find them way to generic anymore after the lates Fly Tampa FS dreamteam offerings and the various Aerosoft developers. I still havent got Atlanta but everthing prior I have but dont find myself flying to them that much. Maybe I have been spoiled by whats out there nowadays.Andrew
Bought this morning and is a whole lot better than both default and Blueprint Simulations efforts ... its also more expensive. For that you get better texturing and animated ground vehicles including the unique 'ground lounges.' They alone are worth the price since I do not have them at any other airport. Having said that all they do is go around in circles, somewhat disappointing really.

It looks surely better than Blueprint but I'm still missing the small details (e.g. pusback tugs, gate brandings, etc.) with their sceneries.