Sign in to follow this  
RichardS

F1 Cessna 421

Hello:After reading a post about porting over the F1 Cessna 421, I added it to my FSX hanger. It works fine, but I seem to have a problem with the HSI and VSI gauges. The HSI has large green letters (GPSS) across the face making it hard to read and the VSI only shows the arrow. The arrow does work when I am ascending or descending. This is constant with the PopUp and VC gauges too. In the VC the background of the VSI can at least be seen, but as if the glass was steamed up.I was wondering if anyone else who ported over the 421 was having the same problem?ThanksRichardS

Your best bet is to just replace it with another VSI, even the stock one or something.

Same issue here... I ended up replacing the main gauges with their RealityXP FLT equivalents.Maybe you can use the stock Mooney or Baron gauges if you do not have the RealityXP set.

Bert

Thanks for this info guys, just ported mine over the other day and had the same issue.Really hope a native FSX version comes along, complete with copilot, LOL.

Best, Michael

KDFW

Thanks for the feedback Guys.I have been away from the site and just saw your responses. Richard