Sign in to follow this  
Guest lionheart777

New Reflective Water Is Very Nice!

Guest lionheart777

Hey guys,I just upgraded to the newest release build series. Very nice!I like the reflective water.Have you seen the 'crazy' setting for airport scenery for Innsbruck? Outdoor furniture, static aircraft, high detail buildings, cars in the parking lots... Impressive!If only I could zoom out just a bit more 'inside' the VC so I could see more area in there. I would be a happy camper.BillLHC

If only I could zoom out just a bit more 'inside' the VC so I could see more area in there. I would be a happy camper.
Have you tried using the key "+"?Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest lionheart777

Hey Marco,I actually wish to zoom 'out' a notch from the panel so it isnt so close. I did figure out a way to do that though. If I look sideways, I can move to the back a bit with the arrow key, then pivot back forward again. Then the view is just about right, but sometimes the seat is in the way, or if I go to outside view, the VC view is reset back to close again.Otherwise, its working awesome!I love that I have car traffic and still have great frame rates. Yeah!!!!!!Bill

Hey Marco,I actually wish to zoom 'out' a notch from the panel so it isnt so close. I did figure out a way to do that though. If I look sideways, I can move to the back a bit with the arrow key, then pivot back forward again. Then the view is just about right, but sometimes the seat is in the way, or if I go to outside view, the VC view is reset back to close again.
Hi Bill,if you want to zoom out, go to the Rendering settings, and increase the value labeled "Field of view" or something like that. The greater the value, the more it will be zoomed out at default. :)Marco

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Guest lionheart777
Hi Bill,if you want to zoom out, go to the Rendering settings, and increase the value labeled "Field of view" or something like that. The greater the value, the more it will be zoomed out at default. :)Marco
Awesome!Many thanks Marco.Bill