Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Practice Part #3

SGME - SARSSARS - SACOSACO - SAMRSAMR - SAZY #1 South of 40SAZY - SCJO #2 South of 40SCJO - SCTBSCTB - SCRASCRA - SCDASCDA - SPEQSPEQ - SPIM (SPIM begins the South Pacific Ocean Corridor)As always - Feel free to modify the route as needed.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Oops , overstressed on descent. I really must pay more attention :)

Harv.png?dl=1

Guest jtwillia

I have the baton SARS-SACO in the RealAir Spitfire.Doing this leg without an autopilot. Jeff W

I have baton. SACO-SAMR in P38-L

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Baton free at SAMR.Duenna will follow.Here is the Duenna validations.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Guest kias

alrighty then. hello, everybody. let me pick one up.i have the baton. SAMR-SAZY in default kingair 350.joelhope i didn't jump in too quick posting before the duennajoel

Flying wing SAMR-SAZY in OspreyGood luck Joel , For info remember to post your Baton reply to the main topic (in this case Buzzbee ) and not reply to Jocks :) Keeps it all neater . Test flight in the Osprey on FSX :(

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

alrighty then. hello, everybody. let me pick one up.i have the baton. SAMR-SAZY in default kingair 350.joelhope i didn't jump in too quick posting before the duennajoel
Hey Joel,You did not jump in too fast.Baton free should be posted as fast as poosible after you have yourself validated the Duenna.Another team member can then take the baton.That keeps the baton flying all the time, which is important as the clocks keeps ticking.Duenna's needs to be posted not later than 1 hour after the flight ended.

Jock Hartvig Andersen,

EKCH, EKAT

Guest kias
Hey Joel,You did not jump in too fast.Baton free should be posted as fast as poosible after you have yourself validated the Duenna.Another team member can then take the baton.That keeps the baton flying all the time, which is important as the clocks keeps ticking.Duenna's needs to be posted not later than 1 hour after the flight ended.
hi jock,that's kinda what i wanted to know. makes sense.and i'll look into how posting the baton reply goes, bryan. more than half way. joel

Guest kias

baton free at SAZY.this thing seemed to lag. haven't checked in too much on what's expected of the default kingair.joel

Guest kias

actually, it looks like i was only 15 mins beyond the flight time.airstrip right along the edge on a hill.