Hello everyone,We will have an official announcement and a brand new website put online in the next few days, showcasing our brand new weather engine technology!There's quite a few new surprise features in store, and we are excited to share all the details with you. Our development goals and information on new products has been well-guarded over the past year for competitive reasons, but we are just about ready to let the cat out of the bag.Please stay tuned over the next few days for all the details!Thanks a million to all our customers and supporters who have made progressive development of our weather simulation technologies possible.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest firehawk44

Great news Damian! I really see nothing wrong with the "old" weather engine so this will be a major plus for me and look forward to the update.Best regards,Jim Young

Hello everyone,We will have an official announcement and a brand new website put online in the next few days, showcasing our brand new weather engine technology!There's quite a few new surprise features in store, and we are excited to share all the details with you. Our development goals and information on new products has been well-guarded over the past year for competitive reasons, but we are just about ready to let the cat out of the bag.Please stay tuned over the next few days for all the details!Thanks a million to all our customers and supporters who have made progressive development of our weather simulation technologies possible.Best,
Just in time for Christmas? :(

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Just in time for Christmas? :(
Yes. That is the plan anyway :)
Hi, is the new Version also for FS9? Jan-Paul
Yes. :(

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks for the update I was just going to purchase tonight, now i will wait a few more days.Tom

Tom Davis

I7 6700k 4.7 ghz, gtx 1080ti , 16gb 3400 ram, 32’’ 2k monitor, 1TB ssd, 500gb ssd, 250gb ssd, h115 water cooler

UAL440.png

Guest Jeffhew

I'd have bet a paycheck that this wouldn't be available for FS9!THANK YOU Damian!!! :( Best Regards,Jeff

Guest Carl Hackman

Yep, one of our main criteria was that this version would support FSX and FS9 :(

Does this pre-accouncement pertain to just weather engine or can we expect an announcment regarding the Flight Planner?

Yep, one of our main criteria was that this version would support FSX and FS9 :(

I bought myself a new set of textures from somewhere today and have to say that I was disappointed with both their weather engine and flightplanner. It was nothing like I thought it would be though the textures are fantastic so they are the only part of the product I will be using.FSBuild and ASX will be the ONLY planner and weather engine I will be using and to hear about you updating what is already fantastic software can only be good news for everyone!Thanks!Graham

I bought myself a new set of textures from somewhere today and have to say that I was disappointed with both their weather engine and flightplanner. It was nothing like I thought it would be though the textures are fantastic so they are the only part of the product I will be using.FSBuild and ASX will be the ONLY planner and weather engine I will be using and to hear about you updating what is already fantastic software can only be good news for everyone!
My sentiments exactly Graham. I couldn't have said it better myself. :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Does this pre-accouncement pertain to just weather engine or can we expect an announcment regarding the Flight Planner?
Is there a planner expected to be released with this update? I just noticed you said "THE" planner and was curious.Cheers and thanks,

Very good news! Will the new weather engine change the fog in ASX? Watching onto a valley filled with fog is like locking in a cup of milk (sharp edges).Three greens,Markus

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

Great surprise Damian. Looking forward to the new engine :(

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS