Sign in to follow this  
JAT

Pss757

After years off flying the 767 first PIC767 and now Level-d 767 i would like to take a plunge at the PSS757. What do i need to get to get started because i see what looks like different options or am i wrong.I still intend to fly the 767.Thanks,Bob

After years off flying the 767 first PIC767 and now Level-d 767 i would like to take a plunge at the PSS757. What do i need to get to get started because i see what looks like different options or am i wrong.I still intend to fly the 767.Thanks,Bob
Bob,Not sure what you really mean here. If you do not have the PSS 757 already, you can get it from Just Flight - it is the latest version {even rsolves a couple of bugs that PSS never got round to}.As to getting started, its very straightforward. As you say, similar to the 767 but more modern functioning of some systems, I fly both in FS9 and FSX with no problems.Any specific ??? do post here.John R

That is what i needed to know.I know the 757 and 767 are simmilar in the panel ,it is seeing something about v1.1 or v1.2,1.3 or something about a instaler that got me wondering.Thanks,Bob

I fly both in FS9 and FSX with no problems.
Are you saying you have the PSS 757 working in FSX - is it fully working? I'd give my eye teeth (if I still had them) to get it setup in FSX.

Are you saying you have the PSS 757 working in FSX - is it fully working? I'd give my eye teeth (if I still had them) to get it setup in FSX.
This is news to me as well. I have all the PSS heavies that I would love to fly in FSX. There's just something about a PSS panel that I can't find in any other payware.

Hi!They are great aircraft and their panels are some of the better ones designed for FS9, courtesy of the Artist Lena Bashkatov.Please, leave them where they belong to and enjoy them!Soft landings! :(

William et al,When PSS shut down, they were beta testing the 777/757 and the "new product". The 757 was very close to release; there are a couple of bugs in the VC with very easy work arounds and a couple of others in the packaging otherwise it flies and looks as in FS9.A great pityJohn R

Guest macflegg
William et al,When PSS shut down, they were beta testing the 777/757 and the "new product". The 757 was very close to release; there are a couple of bugs in the VC with very easy work arounds and a couple of others in the packaging otherwise it flies and looks as in FS9.A great pityJohn R
JohnIs it possible to share your fixes to enable the 757 to be used in FSX? Mac

Mac,I am afraid not possible at the moment. I have the beta versions which I believe are "owned" by Alex B and I have not been able to contact him since PSS shut down.John

Just wondering, which would be the right place to ask for a [quite simple] repaint for PSS 757?

Look for the paint shop at avsim forum,they might help.Bob

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.