Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Rex Released!

David:You should be able to resume.. you haven't lost what you've d/l already.Yeah we have been hit harder than anyone could have imagined. Hang in there. Tim
Well, Tim, it seems impossible to resume.But I share with you the fantastic success of this release.Congrats again :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Well, Tim, it seems impossible to resume.But I share with you the fantastic success of this release.Congrats again :--)
Well I was able to resume, at 0.2Kbs!! It's going to be a long night!!!! :(

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest JimC1702

When my download switched to File 2 it speeded up considerably. But I just noticed that it says "This server does not support resuming." So if I get disco'd, I won't be a happy camper.I thought one of the claims to fame was the resumable downloads.Jim

Well I was able to resume, at 0.2Kbs!! It's going to be a long night!!!! :(
This is getting funny! I think I broke the record, for the slowest download speed ever. 2Bs that's right 2 bytes per second., and I have 385000+ hours to go!!! Ops, I'm now up to 27Bs! Only 57000+hrs left now!! I think I'll call it a night and try again tomorrow, hopefully, The REX team will get things sorted out by then.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

FWIW, 1st and only connection pulling @ 771KB/sec with zero drops. Only an hour or so left to go.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

I have reported these issues to Adrian and he is looking into them now gents! Sorry for any inconvenience :(I am on live MSN with the team throughout this release, and we are trying to fix things in real-time as they crop up. None of us have had too much sleep in the past 48 hours, so please forgive us.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

I have reported these issues to Adrian and he is looking into them now gents! Sorry for any inconvenience :(
I have been going for two hours now and have .33 mb 0% out of 4138.84mb.Doesn't the download come from Australia?-perhaps we in the Northern Hemisphere have to turn our computers upside down so the bytes can fall in properly? :( I am sure it will be well worth the wait-looking forward to waking up tomorrow with a little more.

I have reported these issues to Adrian and he is looking into them now gents! Sorry for any inconvenience :(I am on live MSN with the team throughout this release, and we are trying to fix things in real-time as they crop up. None of us have had too much sleep in the past 48 hours, so please forgive us.
I got mine started again at 2.45Mbs with 27Minutes remaining! Knock on Wood!!!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

I got mine started again at 2.45Mbs with 27Minutes remaining! Knock on Wood!!!!
Ok it went through the first file (@ 15%) but now it appears to be stuck. No server disconnect message, just it will not resume!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

Ok it went through the first file (@ 15%) but now it appears to be stuck. No server disconnect message, just it will not resume!!
After getting my .33 mb in two hours-it just went to zero and it is starting again...(disconnected from server)-but I am averaging 0.0k/sec...

Guest -BeNt-
After getting my .33 mb in two hours-it just went to zero and it is starting again...(disconnected from server)-but I am averaging 0.0k/sec...
Right now I'me averaging about 650K/sec and the estimated time of delivery is 1:38:07 and I already have about 500MB downloaded. So I would suggest you guys hit the pause/resume button a couple of times and see if it connects you to a better server. If I had to guess the fall over from server to server may not be working as intended and instead of it kicking you to another server it's leaving you on an over loaded server. Good luck can't wait till tomorrow after work to install and check this out.If I understand correctly we shouldn't need to uninstall anything? Simply go into FEX and restore defaults, then install this addon correct? I hope it ends up being that easy lol, can't wait guys thanks for the release, and good luck to anyone still having issues.

Guest Spirit Flyer

I thought I had it made at first - downloading at 4-600 KB/sec then after it completed the second file it disconnected and I have not been able to get back on since. So I guess I won't get any more than 31% for now, and too tired to stay up so, I sure hope that I don't have to start over like they say... I hope it is worth it! :( Spirit Flyer

Guest Spirit Flyer
I thought I had it made at first - downloading at 4-600 KB/sec then after it completed the second file it disconnected and I have not been able to get back on since. So I guess I won't get any more than 31% for now, and too tired to stay up so, I sure hope that I don't have to start over like they say... I hope it is worth it! :( Spirit Flyer
The moment after I wrote this, I closed AVSIM and went to desktop, and clicked on the downloader once more, on the way out, so to speak, and it reconnected and is running at 700 KB/sec now! To sleep, or not to sleep, that is the question! :( Spirit Flyer

Guest -BeNt-

I've on file 3 now, downloaded a bit over 1.5 GB's (36%), and I'm increasing in speed now. I'm up to 680-700K/s now. So I'm going to bed and pray it keeps running, since between file 2-3 it autostarted, surely the others will too.