Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest edzmen

Fs9 Upgrade Problem With Geforce 9600gt Xxx

Hi! I have recently upgraded my graphics card from a ATi Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition (3 years old) to a new NVidia GeForce 9600GT XXX.Having removed the old card and ATi drivers I then installed the new card and all the NVidia drivers correctly as per the instructions.The problem Im getting is that no matter what settings I apply in the NVidia control panel, it doesn't have any effect when I load FS9.For example, when I set AA to 8x in the control pannel I still get horrendous 'jaggies' in the game. Turning on AA through FS9 itself also fails to correct the jaggies.Have I missed something in the install upgrade? Do I need to update the FS9.CFG for the new card? Im not sure whats causing the problem and its a bit annoying to have a brand new card perfoming worse than the old one! :(My System:Intel Pentium 4 3.8ghz HT1 GB DDR2 RAMAbit AA8XE Mother BoardSeagate 120GB SATA II 7,200rpm HDWin XP Home SP2GeForce 9600 GT XXX Thanks in advance for any advice.Ed(I have tried deleting the FS9.cfg file and getting the sim to re-build it, with no luck. I have also tried removing and re-installing the NVidia drivers, also with no luck. I dont think its a problem with the new card as other games seem to run great... ??)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!