Sign in to follow this  
klim1981

Fs Won't Start After 737 Installation

Hi friends,I just installed the pmdg 737 NG + 700/800 pack including all updates.But now my fs9 won't start anymore. I only get the spash screen and it quits. When i delete the fs9.cfg file it will start bu all my settings are gone.Anyone an idea to fix this with all my setting still available?thanks

Have you tried uninstalling the PMDG 737 pack yet? You also may want to head on over to the PMDG forums and ask this same question there is you haven't already done so.Cheers,Ken

Have you tried uninstalling the PMDG 737 pack yet? You also may want to head on over to the PMDG forums and ask this same question there is you haven't already done so.Cheers,Ken
I didn't uninstall them yet. But will that solve my fs9.cfg startup problem?I prefere not to uninstall them.thanks

I compared my old fs9.cfg with the new generated one. I found it went wrong with the link to a previously saved fligh which was corrupt. Now I copied my old fs9.cfg file to the new one and kept the new generated user interfase parameters. Now I can start fs with my settings.

I compared my old fs9.cfg with the new generated one. I found it went wrong with the link to a previously saved fligh which was corrupt. Now I copied my old fs9.cfg file to the new one and kept the new generated user interfase parameters. Now I can start fs with my settings.
I'm glad you were able to get it working KLM1981.Cheers,Ken