Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Latest Fsuipc V8.5 Has Caused C.t.d. On My System.

Ron,Yep, I also have RemoveATC=Yes in FSUIPC.ini file.No crashes.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Gents,I hope you are aware that Pete will NOT support anything except the latest version of FSUIPC.If you are convinced the latest version contains a bug have you reported it to Pete? If not, why not? Reverting to a previous version doesn't address the problem. What do you do when the next version is released containing useful features?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello,I install & try sqawkbox 4. After 10 minutes online, i have the same crash : FS desapears.But i still try with olders FSUIPC (3.7 & 3.4.8) & same : when ONLINE (IVAO or VATSIM) i have the sudden CTD.When i use FS with RCV4.3 (and with AI traffics such WOAI) no crash !I think it is my FS multiplayer session who crash my PC ! But WHY ?!!regards.Christophe.

I found a note I made in my technical files:>>>>If MSFS9 or MSFSX crashes, anytime:FSUIPC's .ini file may have to be backed up then deleted.Run MSFS to rebuild the .ini file.Now add back the custom settings from the backup file.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I've been using FSUIPC version 3.85 since it came out without any issues at all. That includes both online and offline flying. The VATSIM flying has been with both Squawkbox version 3.1 and version 4.0.I had a small issue with a later interim release, 3.856 I think, where FSUIPC stopped recognizing some key strokes. When I posted that to Peter's forum he fixed it in less than a day with version 3.857.I'm now flying with version 3.858 with no troubles at all.

Dave Paige

Hello,I'am not sure that my problem is FSUIPC ! I download & install the V3.862 but after 20 / 30 minutes all of a sudden : FS desapers !My problem is only when i try to fly ONLINE (sqawkbox or IVAP).I think there is a major conflict between my FS multiplayer & ???. But it is strange, because the CTD occurs only after 20 / 30 minutes or more ?!!?I'am completly lost & have no ideas how to solve my problem !regards.Christophe.

Mitch, could I get a copy of 3.80?thanksjagabom @ shaw.cajust remove spaces.JimCYWG

If you crash FS and perhaps it is covering up an error message relating to atc.dll. Please see page 11 in the version 3.85 user guide in your FSUIPC folder under REMOVING ATC in FS2004. When operating other ATC control but not using FS ATC you can get problems in FS9 only. The modification to FSUIPC.ini required will disable FS ATC. You can comment out the fix when you need to use FS ATC.

Ron,I deleted the "FSUIPC.INI" then i put : "RemoveATC=Yes" in the new fsuipc.ini created when i start fs9.But i have the same crash : FS desaper !It is very curious ! isn't it ?Maybe it is a DIRECTX problem... (i have the 9.0C version)Christophe.

Mitch,I will try with a copy of FSUIPC V8.0.Could i get a copy at the following adress :charlie.mike [at] free.frThks a lot.Christophe.

Guest Flyinghigh

I have crashes.. when I change to full screen..screen goes black & computer reboots.Please send me a copy of fsupic 3.8 so i can test. (I upgraded from 3.4.4 so I have no 3.8 ) cjakbaker@optusnet.com.auFS9, FSUPIC 3.8.5,offline (no multiplayer)standard cessna & location.I turned off my last scenery installed still no change.Thanks..