Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thule71

Pmdg Md 11 Order Id Expired

Guest Thule71

HelloBecause of many Problems with installed Addons in FSX i had to Install the FSX occasional PMDG MD11 , again. And that i think 5 Times. Now at the last installation of my FSX and occasional the PMDG MD 11, said the ProgrammDirector of the software PMDG MD 11 , your Order ID has Expired to Validate this Programm.Please Contact Costumer Support. I loggt me in my Account of PMDG and clicked on Contact us. And then i wrote my Problem with my Date of Order and Order ID, Name , E-Mail Adress and something more to advidence that i have a Legal aquired PMDG MD 11 from PMDG. This was bevor 3 Days i got no answere since that day. I get nervous if i think about that i have my money throw out of the Window. This can not be,or? I have Hard to work for my Money and it is much money for me ,i was so Lucky that i have the PMDG MD 11 in my FSX. And now that. Please help me. I wrote yesterday again a new E-mail to the Custumer support.GreetingsDirk J

Dirk,If you have not received an automated reply from PMDG support after sending your email, we most likely have not received your email. Try sending your email from a different email account (try hotmail or gmail). We'll get you fixed up asap.VinPMDG

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest SkullxBones

Don't you have the original file or a backup copy of it on your computer that you can reinstall from?Jeff P.

Guest Thule71

hithanks for answering.@SkullxBones: No i dont. And i dont know how to do this. The FSX have many Files at diffrent Places ,.thats why. If u wanna explain how to do this , ur Welcome.@vscimone: No . No, E-Mail Reply after Contacting PMDG over my Registratet E-Mail Adress by PMDG. And thats i Wonder why. I had Filled up the Contact standart Form above my "PMDG ControlCenter" after Logging in. This is a Form thats shows the acceptor automaticly my E-Mail Adress . And the second is that,..after i bought the PMDG MD 11 from PMDG I became a E-Mail reply with all Datas that shows me the Details of my boughtet Product. This E-mail adress is the Same !!! like this from the Contact Form what i filled it up. And thats why i wonder why i get no E-Mail reply after sending my Contact Standart Form in my PMDG Control Center. Ok. I'LL will now Contact the PMDG Product support with another E-Mail. I Hope up to recive an automated E-Mail From PMDG. See u soon.Best Wishes Dirk J

Guest Thule71

hi againok,now..i recived an Automatic builded E-Mail from PMDG. I sended know directly above my E-Mail Account at GMX directly to support@precisionmanuals.com,..and not like bevor over My ControlCenter "Contact us" Form. And i wonder why u recived no E-Mail from me above this Contact Form. Is It a Bug? Best wishes and waiting up my new Order ID :( Dirk J

hi againok,now..i recived an Automatic builded E-Mail from PMDG. I sended know directly above my E-Mail Account at GMX directly to support@precisionmanuals.com,..and not like bevor over My ControlCenter "Contact us" Form. And i wonder why u recived no E-Mail from me above this Contact Form. Is It a Bug? Best wishes and waiting up my new Order ID :( Dirk J

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have always had a rapid response from PMDG. I just reinstalled everything on my machine ( windows too ) and the one thing I didn't have backed up was the 744 & 744F. I emailed them ( I paid for the back up months ago ) and expected a reply in a day or 2. I got a reply within hours. Not only do they make Awesome products but their support is awesome too.ThanksRichie

Richie Walsh

Guest Thule71

ok . Thanks PMDG . Now I can fly again :( and CONGRATULATION FOR THIS GODLY MD 11. All Products what i me Bought from PMDG (in the past the Boeing 737)are awesome and it Makes real fun to fly with such realistic Cockpit.GreetingsDirk J.