Sign in to follow this  
henry

This Will Be My New Pc For Fs9 Or Fsx...any Suggestions!

hi guys... there we go, iam gonna invest some bucks in here:Case - Antec 1200 [For Extremely Efficient Cooling]PSU - Corsair 750TX 750WMotherboard - ASUS P5Q-ECPU - Intel Core2Duo E8600 [LGA775]RAM - Corsair XMS2 Dominator TWIN2X4096 [4GB 2x2GB Kit]GPU - [Diamond Radeon HD 4870 X2 750Mhz M/C 2GB GDDR5]????or[Diamond Radeon HD 4870 750Mhz S/C 1GB GDDR5]?????HDD - 2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 250GB SATA2 [8.5ms response, 16MB Cache]SB audigy2 sound cardOS VISTA business 64what do you guys think of it? any suggestions? henry

You may want to post this in th hardware forum. Looks fast to me.JimCYWG

You'll definitely need a power cord and a monitor. Besides that, I think you've got all bases covered.Cheers, SLuggy

hi guys... there we go, iam gonna invest some bucks in here:Case - Antec 1200 [For Extremely Efficient Cooling]PSU - Corsair 750TX 750WMotherboard - ASUS P5Q-ECPU - Intel Core2Duo E8600 [LGA775]RAM - Corsair XMS2 Dominator TWIN2X4096 [4GB 2x2GB Kit]GPU - [Diamond Radeon HD 4870 X2 750Mhz M/C 2GB GDDR5]????or[Diamond Radeon HD 4870 750Mhz S/C 1GB GDDR5]?????HDD - 2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 250GB SATA2 [8.5ms response, 16MB Cache]SB audigy2 sound cardOS VISTA business 64what do you guys think of it? any suggestions? henry
Its looking really great Henry good parts there if you have the cash then go with the fastest you can get. just wondering why didnt you go with the Intel core I7 route?

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest lgvpilot1
You'll definitely need a power cord and a monitor. Besides that, I think you've got all bases covered.Cheers, SLuggy
You cant buy good advise like that :( Brilliant (sorry OP it just made me laugh)Mark