Sign in to follow this  
Johnny767

Pmdg Goes..... Airbus

Oh My Gosh !!! Can you imagine to one day get up in the morning, you visit the forum and there's a PMDG message that reads: "PMDG's NEXT DEVELOPTMENT-- THE AIRBUS FAMILIY" My goodness with such a high quality developer, I would not hesitate to pay 3 times more than what we curently pay for any product out there. I applaud the previous two guys who attempted and did a reasonable job with the Airbuses; but I (and everyone out there) would love, to see a high-quality-real-to-life Airbus 340-600...or any in the Airbus family.I like Boeings, like many others; but I must admit, I love Airbuses. I have admired these two aircrafts and there are great Boeings like PMDG, but we need PMDG Airbuses so bad !!!! Hint! Hint !Thanks,John

John, there are no words to describe how much I agree with you including paying 3 times more just to have a PMDG Airbus, that kind of a thread would certainly be great news. I would choose the 320 familiy but hey, the whole bunch is much welcome (Except the 380 which looks like a Zeplin with wings IMHO).The reality is however that we are in for a long wait at best considering the next project is the 737 NGX (which also is great BTW).Everytime there is an Airbus thread here, you will see my post. :( :( Sorry PMDG but you've spoiled us bad... :(

Umm, we did announce quite a while back that we intend to make an A320... There's been no official change in those plans after we make the new NG.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Umm, we did announce quite a while back that we intend to make an A320... There's been no official change in those plans after we make the new NG.
Dear Almighty God, let no Thy sons change their minds, Amen! Leonardo

Guest nshahzad

Not to dig this up, but I'm dying for a T7 :(

Guest cuizinier

it is old news... but it is still a good one. This must be tricky to implement fly by wire in FS but now Vertical reality simulation have proved it can be done !cheersJulien

We had something akin to FBW as far back as the original NG's CWS mode... The MD-11's LSAS system is pretty similar as well. We definitely know how to do it, that's not an issue.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest nshahzad

I hope there's a T7 on the roadmap, it's funny because it's the only plane missing in the entire 7x lineup while being one of the more popular newer planes hehe.Looking forward to an A320 though, virtual ATC will be buzzing with JBU flights

Guest markhotson

Hell, I'll buy the whole family, 318-340. I'm dammed impressed with this ng I just bought, the FMC is thorough and a pal of mine who flies these was very impressed with the flight dynamics too; that tendency to float down the runway when flaring to much etc...I love Airbus so really can't wait for that to become reality.

I agree as far as the T7 is concerned it truely is missing from the lineup.Plus I have a 777 manual from an American Airlines captain :( But honestly I think whatever PMDG decides to make I will buy.Richy

Guest keiron

Sounds good, PMDG airbus.I hope they do a T7 for FS11 though

Errr.... guys... not wanting to be a spoiler, but from a business point of view; do you think it's logical for PMDG to make the A320 family?Most of you will be (or should be B) ) aware of the Airsimmer project, which by the looks of the screenshots and all the postings on their forum will be right up there with the PMDG / Level-D aircraft. I admit we'll still have to wait and see, but the signs are very promissing... Should be released somewhere this year....Then there's also the AirlinerXP people also building on an A320, although nobody has heard from them in close to a year now, but according to some sources the project still very much alive. For now I put my A320 money on Airsimmer but I will not yet bury the AXP-hope I still have....So with at least 1 and hopefully 2 very-high-end A320 simulations; would it be wise for PMDG to start creating a third one?Personnally I would rather see they invest their time in a good Airbus widebody or better yet; a 777. :( B) :( :( Just my 2c.Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Errr.... guys... not wanting to be a spoiler, but from a business point of view; do you think it's logical for PMDG to make the A320 family?Most of you will be (or should be B) ) aware of the Airsimmer project, which by the looks of the screenshots and all the postings on their forum will be right up there with the PMDG / Level-D aircraft. I admit we'll still have to wait and see, but the signs are very promissing... Should be released somewhere this year....Then there's also the AirlinerXP people also building on an A320, although nobody has heard from them in close to a year now, but according to some sources the project still very much alive. For now I put my A320 money on Airsimmer but I will not yet bury the AXP-hope I still have....So with at least 1 and hopefully 2 very-high-end A320 simulations; would it be wise for PMDG to start creating a third one?Personnally I would rather see they invest their time in a good Airbus widebody or better yet; a 777. :( B) :( :( Just my 2c.Regards,Frank
I totally agree with you. As far as I am concerned, I would rather see a 777 (like you said) instead of an Airbus plane since AirSimmer will be making A320,A330 and A340 and NextLevelSimulations are making the A380. Some planes that are made previously for FS(like the B737-300,-400,-500, 777) are of poor quality

Guest lfassam

777 forget the Airbus :(