Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick_N

New Freeware Scenery By Frank!

OK, here's my "ignorant user" question for the month. :( His stuff looks fantastic, and thanks for the heads-up on it. But I'm having trouble finding the downloads. Is there an "all in one" website location where I can download his scenery? I'm "language challenged" finding it using his blog site. Can you point me to his scenery downloads? And if they aren't annotated in English, what I should be looking for for the download links?Thanks!Rick

Rick Ryan

Guest Nick_N
OK, here's my "ignorant user" question for the month. :( His stuff looks fantastic, and thanks for the heads-up on it. But I'm having trouble finding the downloads. Is there an "all in one" website location where I can download his scenery? I'm "language challenged" finding it using his blog site. Can you point me to his scenery downloads? And if they aren't annotated in English, what I should be looking for for the download links?Thanks!Rick
I dont speak the lingo either Rick.. I dont know why he has not uploaded it, could be he is looking to make sure its OK before a final? Perhaps size?He posted his email address to obtain the download link and thats all I saw. Since his other scenery is so very well done I thought I would pass on what he posted.

I dont speak the lingo either Rick
A translation, more or less... :( "And here finally the Download of the Val d' Aosta is ready. The scene has been subdivided in 2 parts, owing to server issues and also for a faster download. Once you have the two " cartelle" ['portions'?], these are inserted as usual into the Addon Scenery directory and then activated in the Scenery Library. My advice is that for more realistic and optimal rendering, fly in the mid-day hours in full summer. For those who have already reserved the scenery, I am currently sending them the LINK, for the others that wish to have it all they need to do is send me an email.

Petraeus