Sign in to follow this  
spotlope

What Was Your Last Flight?

Guest Tim W

Tried the Real Air Cessna 172, then circuits in the SF260 and Flight 1 Cessna 421 at Oxford, Kidlington using Gary Summons UK scenery (in the dark). Later a hop in the Capt Sim 727-200 in Air Contractors livery from EGNX to EDDK and back.Tim

Flight BA2714 - B737-400 (Dreamfleet)7:45am out of Gatwick (EGKK) to Frankfurt (EDDF)1:20 flight time in real time and with FS Meteo.Hope to do the return flight tomorrow.Take care,Ian

I have them - I live in Nova scotia myself... We went, CCW3-CYZX-CCW3-CYHZ-CYAW.

Guest B1900 Mech

Sun Night, Meigs field via Low altitude airways In the new Realair 172 to Sault Ste Marie (CYAM) Ontario. Then I hear this morning that they are demolishing the runway at meigs!?!?!?! Weird!

Picked up my Flight1 Cessna 421 from a businessman in Tampa over the weekend, then flew in to Orange County/John Wayne airport (old home field) to visit family and friends. Made stops in Nantucket (business trip), Rockford, IL (visiting a long lost friend), then on to Tacoma Narrows (new home field) to pick up the kids for the flight to So. Cal.Thanks for finally letting me get this out...cool thread, by the way.(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*Demetrious[/i][/b]Asus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (no oc)512MB PC2100 DDRAsylum GeForce4 Ti 4600 (Detonator - Latest WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Workhorse/Testing/Diagnostic & PC Maintenance Platform)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Pure Flight Sim drive with FS on 10GB partition)300W PSUWindows XP ProfessionalDirectX 9[/i][/b]"Open up your heart, look for the truth, and you will find Him in all His Glory."

That RealAir 172 sp is one hell of an aircraft! Talk about on the numbers. Only thing lacking is a nice panel :). I wonder what I am going to be doing for the next month??Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith[h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

LMAO Randy!You're still up!I replied to you on ICQ - I'm online right now..

i took the FFX/SGA B732 painted in Piedmont colors and re-lived their old Dayton hub by flying from Dayton to Evansville IN. 0.9 hrs.chris

Guest Vulcho

I took the newest A310-300 from Kodiak to Anchorage, Alaska.I used Paul's new panel, and the Alaska Mesh. The shine on the 310's wings is awesome.I did a circuit in Lompoc, CA in a BAe 146 but stalled and nearly crashed. Alex.AlexNatchev@Yahoo.comERROR:Banner is 6.6KB, 15 pixels (width) above limit. Cannot Display!

London ( Stansted ) to Carcassonne, France in the 737-400. Real time, real Wx. Had some Tstorms ( and showers ) come by while on the ground preparing for the return flight. Both airports were VFR and had a good tailwind from England to France and ( of course ) a headwind on the return flight. I really love FSMeteo.

Guest panzerschiffe

I may have seen you on the way out billtee! My last flight was from Stansted to Newark Int'l on a VA scheduled flight on the FDX CSI MD-11.

Took off out of Brize Norton in the Lago Tornado and flew passed London tried to hook up for an aerial refueling and faild to do so. So I ended up heading back to Brize Norton to land and get more fuel and instruction...

Guest cw1011

Two stage vfr flight:Yesterday I flew Portland International to Rogue Valley (Medford), then onto Oakland. Real weather, flying the FSD Piper twin turbo-prop. Flew down I-5 which you can do with a just a few jumps to spot view to make sure you don't lose the road.On Friday night I took the MAAM B-25 out of Portland Troutdale and into some small fields in Oregon and CA. Ended up at Weed along I-5 in the shadow of Mount Shasta where once I saw a DC-3 land - it might have been the Otis Spunkmayer plane, not sure. I can't say enough about both of these airplanes. The B-25 is simply the most fun plane to fly in the hanger, though the noise from the twin cyclones is driving my girlfriend nuts! The Cessna is great because you can get into a lot of small fields (esp. if you sit on the reverse thrust on landing) but still cruise at 30,000 feet at groundspeeds of over 400 mph. And it is stable enough that you can hand fly it for long periods of time with only minor adjustments. Got to fix my ai taxi speed though. Had to go around twice trying to make the approach onto runway 29 at Oakland. Colin

It had been a while since I flew one of the heavies so I took a short hop in my Pan Am 777 from Beijing to Shanghai. Before that I was island hopping around Polynesia in the Sikorsky S-39 amphibion.Ted

KPHX to LAX Sunday afternoon with Vatsim controllers, flying the Connie. I love those old prop driven big birds...Sherm