Sign in to follow this  
spotlope

What Was Your Last Flight?

Hi Everyone,Just interested to know what the last flight you completed in flight sim was?On Thur/Fri I completed a LAX-MEL flight in a POSKY QANTAS 744 it took 14hrs and 50min and I flew in real time with real weather.Thanks

Guest outtatimeiii

I enjoyed myself on my last flight, although it wasnt "real life", we were having fun :) . I was flying in a multiplayer formation of 6 P-51's. Only went from Michigan City, IN to Indy but it was definately fun. It was around a 45 minute flight (I wasnt counting :) ), with a cruise of around 240kts @ 5000-6000ft. I wish I got some pics though, it would of been a nice addition to the Screen Shot forum.

EKCH-GCLP (Copenhagen-Las Palmas) - real time and real weather.John

Guest Maul

Atlanta to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I got some family down there, so I try to get down there as much as possible (even if it is only simulated.)Eric

Me and a bud connected and flew around with our Sai Marchetti 260s in the Maritime Province in Canada. Had a really good time. It's always best when you can share this addiction with others :)Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith[h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

I'll second that one randy :-)"Randy!, Check you're gear""Oh, #####!!!"

LMAO! Yes lucky for me I had a spotter on the ground and made an abrupt pull-up 10'AGL! Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith[h5]San Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Guest Rockcliffe

Circuits in the way cool Realair Skyhawk at Jervis Bay, Australia. Airfield chosen at random from Downunder in honour of the designers!Before that, exploring the fjords around Juneau, Alaska, in a Twin Otter.BlairCYOW

Guest Ian Ritchie

It was the Flight1 Meridian on Saturday, i flew from Cape Town to Bloemfontein. About 2/3 hours, i wasn't timing it though. I liked that the GNS 530 directed me away from restricted airspace.

Guest Rockcliffe

If you were in the Maritimes I hope you had the Halifax, St. John's and Moncton airport sceneries from the Mosher brothers. They are excellent and available on Avsim. Payware quality as freeware.RegardsBlairCYOW

Guest jason2112

I just tried out the Realair C172 as well. Flew from Meigs to O'Hare first, thats a must for every new plane on my harddisk. And then a small trip from Trier, Germany (my hometown, EDRT) to Luxemburg (ELLX). I wanted to fly VFR with the sectional map and visual reference only, but managed to get lost (because the rivers Mosel and Saar are way too small in FS, looking forward to the update of VFR Scenery Germany 1). Fortunately tuning in ELU NDB got me back on track :)Bye,VOlker :]P.S.: Nice thread!

Guest Cpt_Simoty

Flew the Dream fleet 737 mixed with Ariane 737. Great fun! FLew from Gatwick London up to Scotland with VATSIM and real weather. 1 hr 20mins and alot of other traffic with me flying up and down the UK.Simon

Cessna Grand Caravan: Valdosta GA to Perry GA real weather all other options maxed.Robb