Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

Md11 And Vista 64

Hi Guys !! Just a stupid question!! i Am about to buy the MD11 then since i have had some products not working on vista 64 i was wondering f the MD11 works on this OS..ThanksAlfredo

Hi Guys !! Just a stupid question!! i Am about to buy the MD11 then since i have had some products not working on vista 64 i was wondering f the MD11 works on this OS..ThanksAlfredo
Hi AlfredoI do not use 64bit myself but everyone here who is using 64bit have no reported no major issues. There is an issue with the MD-11 and Out of Memory errors, but this applies only in certain conditions and on both 32 and 64bit, Vista and XP, is seems. Other than this the MD-11 will run perfectly on 64bit. Trust you have 4GB of RAM?Konrad

Konrad

Alfredo,I've been using Vista 64 when the MD-11 still was in Alpha development and never had any issues with 64bit since then. Not even one OOM. So yes the MD-11 is fully compatible with Vista 64.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest John Morgan
I have been running the MD11 with Vista 64 for about a fortnight with no problem,Best wishes, John Morgan

Guest Thule71

@Shermann : cool 4MB of ram . I have 4 GB of ram :( Only one Problem ,but i think it is a Vista Problem generelly ,not a 32Bit or 64Bit. The Problem with saving Flightplans.otherwise No Problems !!GreetingsDirk J.

Guest Mower

On V64 bit for a year now, all OS issues long since worked out...MD-11 runs like a dream,no OOM errors either...just shut off UAC cause it's worse than my naggin wifey.