Sign in to follow this  
Guest coops

Receive Problem

Guest coops

Hi, I have ASX and X Graphics. I keep getting "Received Problem: Object variable of With block variable not set..."Can someone please tell me if this is an error. i log into FSX with ASX open and it doesn't seem like the new weather vars are getting loaded the way they did for FS9 and AS6.5I can say that I am getting that Sim Connect error when start ASX. Not sure if it's related. I followed instructions and reinstalled SP1 and 2 but I still get the error. I can not unistall SP1 because there is no entry in Add/Remove Programs for SP1. Only SP2 which I did uninstall and reinstall. I am using Win XP. Can anyone help?

Hi,Sorry for the problems.I suggest:Uninstall SP 2 using the Add/Remove Software Screen. Now SP1 should show up.Uninstall SP1.Reinstall just SP1 for now and then run ASX and see what happens.Please let us know.Thanks,

Guest coops

I have removed SP2 and I do not get a SP 1. I know I uploaded it. Plus I need SP2 in order to run Level D 767. Either way I am unsure of how to uninstall SP1. Any more ideas?

Hi,Re-Install SP1 and see what the installer tells you. Then run ASX. I understand you may need SP2, but lets get this working first and then we'll move on.Thanks,

Guest coops

OK..I was unable to unload SP1 and so I comletely uninstalled and then reinstalled FSX. Then I reinstalled SP1. Seems to be running fine now. I am a little concerned about installing SP2 now. Does ASX work with SP2?

If I am understanding you correctly there is a fix at the Flight 1 forums here.. It worked for me just fine when one of my sceneries hadn't been updated. Read the third post down - that is the best description of what to do.

Hi coops,Yes, now that SP1 is properly installed you can install SP2 and nothing should change with SP1.Thanks,