Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Practice Part #4

The PAC-S-1 Corridor legs below.SPIMSCIPNTTONCRG Then on to Australia for some FTX flying.I have the baton. SPIM-SCIP in the PMDG MD11Trying out a new jet for corridor flying.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Thanks for posting Jeff.For these corridor legs, anyone should feel free to fly them even if someone else has done it. Takes practice to master the tubeliner systems of the PMDG or Dreamfleet 727 and feel confident,

The PAC-S-1 Corridor legs below.SPIMSCIPNTTONCRG Then on to Australia for some FTX flying.I have the baton. SPIM-SCIP in the PMDG MD11Trying out a new jet for corridor flying.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Thanks for posting Jeff.For these corridor legs, anyone should feel free to fly them even if someone else has done it. Takes practice to master the tubeliner systems of the PMDG or Dreamfleet 727 and feel confident,

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Wingman Crashed on Approach due to poor fuel planning leading to fuel starvation and loss of power when trying to make second approach. I also overcooked the descent and the the Auto pilot could not handle the turn to final due to the excess spee, which lead me to go around. Lesson learned - You probably don't loose too much by carrying a few extra thousand pounds of fuel on Corridor flights. You loose a lot of you run out of fuel and crash just short of the runway.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Lesson learned - You probably don't loose too much by carrying a few extra thousand pounds of fuel on Corridor flights. You loose a lot of you run out of fuel and crash just short of the runway.
I agree Buzz. I'm inclined to carry about twice the fuel I expect I'll need since it makes absolutely no difference to the performance of the aircraft if you go to the trouble of eliminating any kind of payload or passengers. ZFW for the PMDG 747 could be as low as 364526 lbs which leaves you with some pretty sporty performance even with 150000 lbs of fuel.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Computer Crash - Baton back at SPIM

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

I have the baton. SPIM-SCIP in the PMDG MD11 (2nd Attempt)

26aLetj.png

Baton Free @ SCIP

I have the baton. SPIM-SCIP in the PMDG MD11 (2nd Attempt)

26aLetj.png

I have the Baton SCIP-NTTO B777 KLM livery

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Baton free at NTTO :)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

I have the baton SPIM - SCIP in the PMDG 747F.

Mike Beckwith

I have the baton SPIM - SCIP in the PMDG 747F.
Baton free at SCIP.Real world weather can get a bit rough. The wind was all over the place on approach to Rwy 28!Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Guest kias
hello. practice flight SPIM-SCIP in the default World Travel 747. joel

Guest kias
hello. practice flight SPIM-SCIP in the default World Travel 747. joel
at SCIP. i need to check about the UTC match up. need to be sure on that i think.having trouble uploading the image.looks like all the attachment spaced has been used. but i'm not finding a delete.

at SCIP. i need to check about the UTC match up. need to be sure on that i think.having trouble uploading the image.looks like all the attachment spaced has been used. but i'm not finding a delete.
Hi Joel,In the forum control panel there is a menu item called "Manage Your Attachements", where you can select which ones you want to delete with checkboxes, and then press "Delete Selected".Edit: Just wanted to see if the posts timestamp is changed when the post is edited (original post time 03:01 PM CET)...