Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Practice Part #4

Guest kias
Hi Joel,In the forum control panel there is a menu item called "Manage Your Attachements", where you can select which ones you want to delete with checkboxes, and then press "Delete Selected".Edit: Just wanted to see if the posts timestamp is changed when the post is edited (original post time 03:01 PM CET)...
there it is. didn't see that.hello, darkcharizma. how are you? thanks. let me see if this will happen now.

Hi Joel,In the forum control panel there is a menu item called "Manage Your Attachements", where you can select which ones you want to delete with checkboxes, and then press "Delete Selected".Also I found that after managing the files you lose the box to upload another file , in this case I refresh the page and the upload box re-appears .

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

I Have Baton NTTO - NCRGOn my multi-player and teamspeak in the PMDG 747

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton backat NTTO Autopilot departed fromlevel flight and I had too much overspeed. Granted I was running around the house and not paying attention, so not really a race simulated flight where I would be glues to the computer. I think my CH Manager profile changed when I disabled the joystick to keep my youngest from messing with the controls and when I re-enabled it the autopilot gotdisconnected without my noticing it.Giving it another go.

I Have Baton NTTO - NCRGOn my multi-player and teamspeak in the PMDG 747

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Wingmanto NTTO - NCRGSupporting Buzz in the PMDG MD11

Baton backat NTTO Autopilot departed fromlevel flight and I had too much overspeed. Granted I was running around the house and not paying attention, so not really a race simulated flight where I would be glues to the computer. I think my CH Manager profile changed when I disabled the joystick to keep my youngest from messing with the controls and when I re-enabled it the autopilot gotdisconnected without my noticing it.Giving it another go.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Baton Free - NCRGNice calm flight. No issues this time- Is anyone else having issues uploading files. I get an error about upload space used.

Baton Free - NCRGNice calm flight. No issues this time- Is anyone else having issues uploading files. I get an error about upload space used. The File is larger than available space

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

- Is anyone else having issues uploading files. I get an error about upload space used.
You'll have to go into My Controls and delete some of your stored attachment files. Seems there's a 500 KB storage limit. The .jpg files are the bulky ones which you don't really need anymore.

Mike Beckwith

I just saw that. Tom Allensworth says the limit has been upped to 1.5 mb Wonder how this will affect us in the race?

You'll have to go into My Controls and delete some of your stored attachment files. Seems there's a 500 KB storage limit. The .jpg files are the bulky ones which you don't really need anymore.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Wingman down @ NCRG

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png