Sign in to follow this  
Lifeguard911

Alphasim C-17

Has anyone heard any new information on Alphasim's C-17? Ever since they shut down their forums, it is impossible to get any updates on the C-17 or any other product of AS. The last time I checked before Alphasim shut down the forums, there had been about 60 pages on one thread on the C-17. The model they showed looked incredible, but whatever happened to it?

The C-17 is progressing smoothly at the moment. The avionics are being worked on by the award-winning Ernie Alston and the exterior textures by Pierre Lhereux. If you would like to keep updated I suggest you watch the unofficial community forum here.Regards,AlphaSim-Kiwikat

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Kiwikat,Thanks for the update on the C-17. I will check out the unofficial forum and I look forward to it's release.

Guest jbinner
Kiwikat,Thanks for the update on the C-17. I will check out the unofficial forum and I look forward to it's release.
OMG I LOVE this plane!!!!! I cannot wait to finally have an FS version! :)

This needs a BUMP and some pictures as a reminder:http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/foro/lofive...php/t21411.htmlOther than a new/faster PC, this is the only addon I'm waiting for.Jim
Those pictures are FAR from accurate anymore. Watch in the coming weeks/months for some updates.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

This looks nice.Were alphasim in the process of developing a eurofighter or has this been terminated?Richy

This looks nice.Were alphasim in the process of developing a eurofighter or has this been terminated?Richy
The FSX version has been put on hold but has not been terminated. The Islander is up next for release.

spacer.png

The FSX version has been put on hold but has not been terminated. The Islander is up next for release.
Thank you for the response.Glad to here it hasn't been terminated.Richy

I keep getting an error while trying to view the forums for the latest on the C-17:Connection ProblemsSorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. Is there an issue?Thanks!

I keep getting an error while trying to view the forums for the latest on the C-17:Connection ProblemsSorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. Is there an issue?Thanks!
There has been a crippling error with the forum database. We've lost everything. The owner of the forum didn't have a backup either... >_<We may rebuild the forums again, I'm not really sure at this point. The moderation staff hasn't made any decisions yet.Sorry...Kiwikat

spacer.png

There has been a crippling error with the forum database. We've lost everything. The owner of the forum didn't have a backup either... >_<We may rebuild the forums again, I'm not really sure at this point. The moderation staff hasn't made any decisions yet.Sorry...Kiwikat
Please pass along our thanks to Bjorn for getting the site back up.Thank you to everyone over at Alphasim!Now we gotta start a C-17 thread... ;)