What was the new announcement. Deadline has expiredAndrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Guest Jeffhew
What was the new announcement. Deadline has expiredAndrew
What deadline are you refering to Andrew? This is from one of the developers:"The new website will be up tommorow (Saturday 6th Dec 10:00 am ET) and will give you a more detailed description of the features of ASA."Have patience my friend. :( Regards,Jeff

What deadline are you refering to Andrew? This is from one of the developers:"The new website will be up tommorow (Saturday 6th Dec 10:00 am ET) and will give you a more detailed description of the features of ASA."Have patience my friend. :( Regards,Jeff
Just keen for information on ASA. I will take a chill pill.Thanks mateAndrew

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Guest Carl Hackman

The countdown is based on Saturday 6th Dec at 10:00 am Eatstern US time. We aplogise if the meter has run out in your time zone.Please check http://www.hifisim.com after 10:00 am US ET tomrrow Many thanksregards

Guest singletracker

LOL I just sat there and watched the timer countdown and expected the website to change :( what an idiot.Oh well I'll check it tomorrow.

Always exciting when there's something new coming up but I hope I don't have to pay too much more for this new version as I bought ASX not that long ago. Still looking forward to find out though :(

We aplogise if the meter has run out in your time zone.No worries - it was a bit of a let-down in Europe, but in a couple of hours we'll have forgotten about it for ever ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Carl Hackman

As the flash timer did not do as expected (i.e redirect at 10:00am) I am updating the site now (09:00 am ET).Please check back in about 5 mins for the new site to be up and if the site still appears to be the old site hit CTRL F5 to clear the cache.ThanksRegards