Sign in to follow this  
Guest meekal

Blurred Default Textures

Guest meekal

The textures on my default MD-11's have become blurred. Only the textures on the tail are clear. Can I fix this short of re-installing?Meekal

The textures on my default MD-11's have become blurred. Only the textures on the tail are clear. Can I fix this short of re-installing?Meekal
Try increasing your video cards filtering (anistrophic filtering). This should cure the problem.VinPMDG

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest meekal
Try increasing your video cards filtering (anistrophic filtering). This should cure the problem.VinPMDG
Thanks. I must have turned it down/off to get better frame rates.Meekal

Guest meekal
Thanks. I must have turned it down/off to get better frame rates.Meekal
No difference, I'm afraid. The liveries from the PMDG site show up fine.Meekal

Guest meekal
Can you post a screenshot of this?
Ryan, I feel rather stupid to admit I don't know how to make a screenshot!Meekal

No problem Meekal, very easy, just hit prt sc at the desired moment and paste the shot into the Paint program (accessible via the Start menu). Be sure to save in Jpeg format so you don't get a huge size.Regards

Guest meekal
No problem Meekal, very easy, just hit prt sc at the desired moment and paste the shot into the Paint program (accessible via the Start menu). Be sure to save in Jpeg format so you don't get a huge size.Regards
Thanks, Onur, I will give it a try and see what I come with. Even after more adjustments with the video, I have the same blurries.Meekal