Sign in to follow this  
DarkCharizma

Practice Part #5

Baton Free @ YLHI.Trying to get this in correct spot in the thread outline.It's payware scenery.Lord Howe Island X from Aerosofthttp://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...53419710,D10712

Wow, that looks amazing! What scenery is that? My island is completely flat in standard FSX

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

I have Baton YLHI - YSSY

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Baton Free - YSSYFlew the sectionf8 f86. Had some issues with the condition of the engine and fuel supply but managed to pull it offNext section we need to go to one landing in South Australia and then turn towards Hong Kong.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

Guest Gary Buska

I flew the Ylhi to YSSY leg in the default Mooney When I landed I discovered the duena said I had a over speed 0:0 I am still lost with this error message If I did over speed why does show no time. And the other question I have is what does it consider over speed?Oh by the way there was a nice cross wind blowing landing at 16L and it was raining.

Was the outline of the JPG Red? Ilooked at one of your other tests ( the one with a realism error) ans see that you had 0.0 seconds in over speed. That is a good thing. You get 60 Seconds of over speed before your flight becomes invalid. If you look at my last post above, you see I had 10 seconds of over speed.

I flew the Ylhi to YSSY leg in the default Mooney When I landed I discovered the duena said I had a over speed 0:0 I am still lost with this error message If I did over speed why does show no time. And the other question I have is what does it consider over speed?Oh by the way there was a nice cross wind blowing landing at 16L and it was raining.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

This has come up plenty of times before. Don't think of the overspeed as an error message but as an information message. You don't incur any race penalties for overspeed, its there purely to tell you that you are dangerously close to over-stressing and thereby crashing your plane. Its a good indicator that you need to back off on the throttle a bit.other than that don't worry about it

Harv.png?dl=1

Guest Gary Buska

Oh I did not know that I thought the flight was invalid when I saw the over speed error. Oh by the way I fixed the realism problem I was one click short of full, I would have never had spotted that one. :(

If your leg is invalid, the outline of the JPG will be red as wellTake another spin and post up your results.

Oh I did not know that I thought the flight was invalid when I saw the over speed error. Oh by the way I fixed the realism problem I was one click short of full, I would have never had spotted that one. :(

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro