Sign in to follow this  
Macsm

Bell 412 Information...

Hi, Anybody know where I could find a Bell 412 POH or something similar where it explains the operation of this fine heli? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks,regards,Macs

Hi, Anybody know where I could find a Bell 412 POH or something similar where it explains the operation of this fine heli? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks,regards,Macs
Have you checked this site?http://hovercontrol.com/They specialize in all things related to Helicopters.

Have you checked this site?http://hovercontrol.com/They specialize in all things related to Helicopters.
Opa, I have, but am having trouble getting access to their forums. I have applied and have not received any confirmation. It also looks like there has been very little activity in lately. I wonder if they are still operating. Thanks for the info anyway,regards,Macs

Guest lgvpilot1

Have you downloaded this aircraft ?Im fairly sure there is information bundled with the heli that you can access with the kneeboard or are you after more info than what is suppliedMark

Macs,Hovercontrol is alive and well and doing fine. I would try contacting them again to check on your status.Try sending an email to webmaster@hovercontrol.com Good luck.

Have you downloaded this aircraft ?Im fairly sure there is information bundled with the heli that you can access with the kneeboard or are you after more info than what is suppliedMark
Mark, I am looking for more information than the one provided on Jordan Moore's excellent 412. The kneeboard information is great, but it seems very limited to me. I figured either the forum or a POH could do the trick. There are a few questions I had regarding turbine engine principles and operation for this aircraft (or choppers in particular) that have also relation to the checklists (behavior seems somewhat different than described). I have really never flown Heli's in FS, so am curious also in general how the engines are handled, how they work, etc..regards,Macs :)
Macs,Hovercontrol is alive and well and doing fine. I would try contacting them again to check on your status.Try sending an email to webmaster@hovercontrol.com Good luck.
Will do. Many thanks for your help,regards,Macs :)

Macs,I think once you get your account straightened out at Hovercontrol, you will find a wealth of info and helpful people to answer you questions not only about the 412, but nearly every helicopter that has ever flown. The Forums have a seperate thread just for the HC 412 by Jordan Moore. Jordan is very helpful. I look forward to seeing you there.Bill